Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scars? What Scars?
this is why i love the net i get the chance to pwn & prove cocksuckers like you wrong

enjoy your thread of fail

[Image: Picture.jpg]
BWAHAHAHA!!!!

The "all-knowing, intuitive, 'we know better', everyone's a liar" Mockers have been SHUT DOWN!!!! That cracks me the fuck UP!!!! ::lmao::

Guess y'all don't know quite as much as you think you do, eh?
Jesus Christ, I hope this guy doesn't turn out to be another psycho like Moose since it's obvious our idiot head mod has another love interest. Get a fucking grip, bitch.

EC, my apologies for doubting you. That looks like you're lucky to be alive.
I didn't care enough to question it one way or another...It's just more of the same bullshit drama...Fuck that...Sometimes it like those goddamn daytime shows in here and while it's good for the occasional giggle it's mostly a big ol' yawn fest...Fuck that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well frankly, I thought my potato Jesus was more interesting but everyone knows I'm weird.
By far, the most fascinating potato I've ever laid eyes on...Well, except for the one that looked like a pecker & balls.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sinister Wrote:BWAHAHAHA!!!!

The "all-knowing, intuitive, 'we know better', everyone's a liar" Mockers have been SHUT DOWN!!!! That cracks me the fuck UP!!!! ::lmao::

Shut up drooling woman. You're in heat and it's showing.

This fag implied he was covering up scars with tattoos.

Regardless, I want to ask im if he thinks shaving his chest with that Lady Gillette is doing any better job of distracting from his scars?

Seriously, if you're going to go for the prebubesent little boy look you should consider waxing the hair off and avoid taking pictures when you're in mid growth.

If this kid were able to produce a post with a clear and understandable thought instead of his silly GQ "I'm too sexy for my shirt" poses then maybe you and the other women in heat would realize you let a dope in the house.

Make that another dope.
Well the rot started with you. Any addition to the forum after you could be called improvement.
The Antagonist Wrote:But that whole "I'm a bad, bad boy" bullshit story with the scars and jail is probably his "line" to get the women enticed along with his gay GQ photos.
Want to try again?

Start with "I am a retard..." and the rest should follow naturally
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:(there was more, but I can't remember it now)

Thank fuck for that.

You are to poetry what Mr T is to tasteful jewellery.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:
Quote:BWAHAHAHA!!!!

The "all-knowing, intuitive, 'we know better', everyone's a liar" Mockers have been SHUT DOWN!!!!  That cracks me the fuck UP!!!!  ::lmao::

Sorry?, I can't hear you, you need to get EC's cock out of your mouth for 5 minutes and try again.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
The Antagonist Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Shut up drooling woman. You're in heat and it's showing.

This fag implied he was covering up scars with tattoos.

Regardless, I want to ask im if he thinks shaving his chest with that Lady Gillette is doing any better job of distracting from his scars?

Seriously, if you're going to go for the prebubesent little boy look you should consider waxing the hair off and avoid taking pictures when you're in mid growth.

If this kid were able to produce a post with a clear and understandable thought instead of his silly GQ "I'm too sexy for my shirt" poses then maybe you and the other women in heat would realize you let a dope in the house.

Make that another dope.

are you really this dumb ? lol you can't tattoo over scars

as for GQ poses .......lol I posted 3 pics & 1 of them was to prove you butthurt lil bitches wrong I did just now your all butthurt again cause you up got shown up awwwwwww lol you got nothing for mesorry I pwnd the thread starter & hurt your lil feelingslol

& what the hell has me shaving my chest got to do with you or the fact your other dumb posts on here got shut down ? lol stfu

much love EC

Fry Guy Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:But that whole "I'm a bad, bad boy" bullshit story with the scars and jail is probably his "line" to get the women enticed along with his gay GQ photos.
Want to try again?

Start with "I am a retard..." and the rest should follow naturally
^^^ agree this lil fucktard got shut down, then tries to come back with another post full of fail
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:

Sorry?, I can't hear you, you need to get EC's cock out of your mouth for 5 minutes and try again.
don't be jealous you'll get you turn to suck it to
The Antagonist Wrote:Seriously, if you're going to go for the prebubesent little boy look you should consider waxing the hair off and avoid taking pictures when you're in mid growth.
::laugh::
86 112
[user=160]English-Cunt[/user] wrote:

Quote:are you really this dumb ? lol you can't tattoo over scars
Try again. You can cover scars. Depends on the size of them. Yours are horrible, deepand probably cannot be covered but I have several covered.

If you had half a brain and a decent ink slinger you'd know that.
Quote:as for GQ poses .......lol I posted 3 pics & 1 of them was to prove you butthurt lil bitches wrong I did just now your all butthurt again cause you up got shown up awwwwwww lol you got nothing for mesorry I pwnd the thread starter & hurt your lil feelingslol
Please repeat that incohernt thought in a language everyone aside from you and Spicoli can understand.

The only part I got is you lumped me in with the others begging for a photo and my butt hurts. Sorry, my butt is pain free and I never begged you for your gay photos.
Quote:& what the hell has me shaving my chest got to do with you or the fact your other dumb posts on here got shut down ? lol stfu
Nothing dopey. Who said it did? Still, you should try waxing, you won't get stubble and the lonely ladies club will enjoy the smoothness of it all.
fact you made assumptions about me & they got shot down

I'm guess your just some bitter old bag lady who's only life is online lol I'd feel sorry for you if i wasn't a cunt that is lol
English-Cunt Wrote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=7]Sinister[/user] wrote:

don't be jealous you'll get you turn to suck it to
You just made lil Peephole a happy man. He'll be in here telling more boring stories about emails and shadow people after he cums in his trousers.

[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:boring stories

This coming from the mock queen of tedium?

What a fucking joke.
English-Cunt Wrote:fact you made assumptions about me & they got shot down

I'm guess your just some bitter old bag lady who's only life is online lol I'd feel sorry for you if i wasn't a cunt that is lol

How original. who's writing your material today?

And how does this refer to what I replied to you in regard to covering scars? Or did you not quite understand what I said, decided to skip it and just spew stupidity?

What assumptions did I make about you by the way? That you pose fruit boy poses in front of the mirror or that you're stupid and can't make coherent sentences without help?