Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scars? What Scars?
Oooh lookit this, a drool fest from all the desperate hens!

This delicate little english 'gangsta' ain't sportin no scars. I'm thinking he's some fairy model from GQ magazine trolling for grins and giggles. You silly yentas fell for it hook line and sinker.

Tats covering scars? More like a lying sack of shit.
Jealous much?
Hiya Crackerjack! Long time no see.

I'm with you on this one. I was going to say something last night in his intro topic but it was closed already by the time I looked at it.

I don't see any scars in the ink he claims are covering up scars.

Hey new fruit.... are you pierced anywhere beside having beginner ink?
His skin looks as smooth as a baby's ass... I was wondering the same thing.
By the way... at the risk of sounding like a broken record about the fucking newbie forum... why are the threads getting locked like that? What's the point?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:His skin looks as smooth as a baby's ass... I was wondering the same thing.
I don't really care about scars, but I bet anyone with that kind of damage would have some pre-tat pictures to share... so let's see 'em. Just want to know if we are dealing with a pretty Vanilla Ice or not. ::bigg::
SyberBitch Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:His skin looks as smooth as a baby's ass... I was wondering the same thing.
I don't really care about scars, but I bet anyone with that kind of damage would have some pre-tat pictures to share... so let's see 'em. Just want to know if we are dealing with a pretty Vanilla Ice or not. ::bigg::
You don't fool me, you little perv.
Hello Lady
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
SyberBitch Wrote:
You don't fool me, you little perv.
:Angel::Angel:
I can't believe you're all drooling over this illiterate clown like this.

The newbie forum should be changed to the Welcome With Love and Flowers forum because there is no more initiation and torture going on in there.
The Antagonist Wrote:I can't believe you're all drooling over this illiterate clown like this.

The newbie forum should be changed to the Welcome With Love and Flowers forum because there is no more intitiation and torture going on in there.
I heartily agree that there should be more torture in the newbie section!!!

And more male eye-candy.

Speaking of food... I need help with that hummus recipe, Ant! I'll have to go post in your forum.
no drool here. :Yawn:

Just as long as you don't go drooling over the sissy in there. He's not all that. Really.
Not only does he not have any scars, but he is making that pouty, smirky face all the teenage girls do now a days. What the hell is up wih that? They look like a bunch of fucking retards.
jackboots Wrote:no drool here. :Yawn:

I know. It's probably not even him.

But that whole "I'm a bad, bad boy" bullshit story with the scars and jail is probably his "line" to get the women enticed along with his gay GQ photos.

Why are they in black and white? Hiding something in the guise of "artistic value"?
The Antagonist Wrote:

But that whole "I'm a bad, bad boy" bullshit story with the scars and jail is probably his "line" to get the women enticed along with his gay GQ photos.

Why are they in black and white? Hiding something in the guise of "artistic value"?
you know what's funny Ant? i've been offline for 2 or 3 days and don't even know who you're talking about! ::lmao::

The Antagonist Wrote:

Well, it worked on Sinister, didn't it? ::lmao::
jackboots Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:

you know what's funny Ant? i've been offline for 2 or 3 days and don't even know who you're talking about! ::lmao::

You dork. Some detective you are! There's new meat here.

He posted a pic in his lame ass intro and one in the nudie section. All the yentas are ga-ga over his juvenile coolie and beginner level tattoos.
Quote:Well, it worked on Sinister, didn't it?

I wonder why that is.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:By the way... at the risk of sounding like a broken record about the fucking newbie forum... why are the threads getting locked like that? What's the point?
Don't the newbie's threads always get locked once they get access to the rest of the forum?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies