Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Presidential race 2020
1st in race

Does this mean he thinks Trump or some other Republican wins? I mean he would never challenge a Democrat, right?

He's such a boob. I don't take him seriously as a talented & genius musician nor as a person who knows high fashion. I sure as hell wouldn't take him seriously as a candidate for POTUS. Whatta moe.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-31-2015, 10:43 AM)pyropappy Wrote: 1st in race

Does this mean he thinks Trump or some other Republican wins? I mean he would never challenge a Democrat, right?

Kanye West and his wife are vocal supporters of Hillary Clinton for President.

Still, I don't doubt he'd run against her if she's elected, although it would be a non-issue if Clinton chose to leave office after a single term.

Anyway, I don't know if Kanye is serious about running, but I think he's seriously attracted to the non-stop mainstream media attention and legitimization that Trump is getting.

[Image: kanye-trump.jpg?w=640]

Hahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-31-2015, 11:43 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 10:43 AM)pyropappy Wrote: 1st in race

Kanye West and his wife are vocal supporters of Hillary Clinton for President.

Still, I don't doubt he'd run against her if she's elected, although it would be a non-issue if Clinton chose to leave office after a single term.

Anyway, I don't know if Kanye is serious about running, but I think he's seriously attracted to the non-stop mainstream media attention and legitimization that Trump is getting.

[Image: kanye-trump.jpg?w=640]

I didn't know the Donald had a mustache! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-31-2015, 11:11 AM)Duchess Wrote:

He's such a boob. I don't take him seriously as a talented & genius musician nor as a person who knows high fashion. I sure as hell wouldn't take him seriously as a candidate for POTUS. Whatta moe.
What would the debate be like? Every time it was another candidates turn he would walk over and speak into the opponents mic! hah
Good Golly, he looks like Little Richard with that hair.
He's planning on buying Little Richards skin when he croaks and modeling it in front of a huge mirror.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That pic reminds me of a skit I saw where a black comedian, either Dave Chappelle or Eddie Murphy, dressed as a white guy in a progressively more funny skit about what white folks do when no blacks are around. I will have to see if I can trace it back.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(09-01-2015, 10:44 AM)Donovan Wrote: That pic reminds me of a skit I saw where a black comedian, either Dave Chappelle or Eddie Murphy, dressed as a white guy in a progressively more funny skit about what white folks do when no blacks are around. I will have to see if I can trace it back.
Eddie Murphy. SNL.
That was the one. I remember they were at a bank giving white people free money and shit.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
https://screen.yahoo.com/white-000000112.html

Hey Duchess or somebody whose phone isn't being a dick...can you wrap a html command on this link so it plays? If not I'll do it later.
^ Here's the video:

Thank you, I was trying like hell to get the link right and my phone was not at all pleased about it.
That's racist.
My heart racist when I mow the lawn.
I used to racist but Tony Stewart ran me over like a confused squirrel.
[Image: article-3267816-2D497C3800000578-15_636x382.jpg]
President Obama was talking about Kanye's political ambitions at a Democratic National Committee fundraising event in San Francisco, where the singer was set to perform today. He warned him that he would have to deal with 'characters who behave like they're on a reality TV show' and joked that the public would be 'cray' to vote for a black man from Chicago with a strange name.

My turn to puke.Smiley_emoticons_kotz

I find both Kanye and Kim annoying as hell and think Obama looks foolish for semi-endorsing a "Kanye for President" run in any way.
How is this Prez thing going?
minister kanye