Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess what I'm making!!
(09-01-2015, 09:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: I licked my mustache and my tongue caught on fire.

Don't say it, Duchess, just don't.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-01-2015, 09:19 PM)Maggot Wrote: How come nobody said anything? I was cleaning out those sons of bitches in the sink, I had surgical gloves on and was peeling those fucking things and got to about the tenth one when it hit me.
I started coughing and my eyes were watering and the more I did the worse it got. It was like the air was getting sucked out of my chest. They must have created like a mist of devil juice because I had to stop every 60 seconds to wheeze and cough and sneeze like a goddamn idiot.
After what seemed like 3 hrs but it was about 30 min I finally had the seeds out and stuffed so fucking far down the trash compactor I thought it would burn the PVC and pipe out the wall.
I couldn't get them shoved into the bucket fast enough and a lid on them. There they sit in the refrigerator I aint touching them things again till tomorrow when I finally finish them.

Son of a Bitch, that sucked! It was like getting maced and pepper sprayed at the same time. 2 hours later I licked my mustache and my tongue caught on fire. You fuckers never said nuttin!!!!
Hey, maggs... Don't bother trying to reduce the heat on Jalapenos. Mother nature made them hot for a reason. Don't eat too many of them. Get my drift?hah
I can eat them roasted whole with the seeds and membranes, they call them jalapeno tornadoes at the Mexican restaurant I go to and I always ask for a side of them and then dip them in hot sauce. But cleaning out the seeds and membranes is different, when the mist hits you it does feel like you got pepper sprayed. I'd prefer to just leave the damn seeds in there when I'm using them for something, but then my wimpy family complains that it's too spicy.
(09-02-2015, 01:15 PM)sally Wrote: I can eat them roasted whole with the seeds and membranes, they call them jalapeno tornadoes at the Mexican restaurant I go to and I always ask for a side of them and then dip them in hot sauce. But cleaning out the seeds and membranes is different, when the mist hits you it does feel like you got pepper sprayed. I'd prefer to just leave the damn seeds in there when I'm using them for something, but then my wimpy family complains that it's too spicy.
So does my daughter. I tell her to shut up and make a sandwich. hah
I wonder who the best cook is in Mock? It could be Maggot, he is a man of many talents. It's not me, except for nachos.
That jerko Sally is like Julia Child and Martha Stewart and Ming Tsai rolled up in a fortune cookie that looks like a very odd shape.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That would be an interesting encounter, Who among us is the best cook?
I cook a Lot and like it, dunno if it would be me or not. Don't really care but it would be fun to find out
I don't cook a lot(something I plan to change when I get my own place), but I can cook ver well. Also I've been told my plating and presentation is superb. Who knew Top Chef and Masterchef could be educational.