Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Have you ever pigged out?
sally Away
sally

RE: Have you ever pigged out?

I like Slim Jims too, but the thought of what they're made of is usually enough to make me not buy them. How do they make such nasty ingredients taste so good, it's impressive.

09-12-2015 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(09-12-2015 11:13 AM)sally Wrote:  I like Slim Jims too, but the thought of what they're made of is usually enough to make me not buy them. How do they make such nasty ingredients taste so good, it's impressive.

I feel that way about hot dogs.

They're packed with disgusting animal parts, but there aren't too many things that taste better to me than a hot dog with mustard, relish, and onions (or a chili cheese dog).

I hardly ever eat hot dogs anymore though and usually skip the bun if I do; too many calories. Sometimes I buy Smart Dogs (veggie); they're low cal and pretty good, but ain't nothing like the real thing.

I like Slim Jims too, but peppered Jerky is even better.

09-12-2015 11:23 AM

ramseycat Offline
Mocker

I buy the Hebrew Kosher hot dogs. Supposedly they are not made with that nasty extra stuff. I don't know if that's true, but I choose to believe it.

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
09-12-2015 11:38 AM

sally Away
sally

Yep hot dogs are pretty damn good too. They have healthier ones out now that are made with lean buffalo meat and no nitrates that are pretty good, but still not as good as the ones that are made with the nasty leftover animal parts that can't be used for anything else.

09-12-2015 11:39 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Scrapple is disgusting too. I had never even heard of it until I moved here. It's everywhere. They even have a festival for it. Weirdos.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
09-12-2015 11:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

Smiley_emoticons_kotz Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart, liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached (often the entire head), to make a broth.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
09-12-2015 11:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

(09-12-2015 11:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

Scrapple is disgusting too. I had never even heard of it until I moved here. It's everywhere. They even have a festival for it. Weirdos.

That I don't like. My dad use to make it for breakfast and it tastes like shit. Literally.

Not that I've tasted shit other than the scrapple, it's just what I imagine is actually in it. Animal shit.

09-12-2015 11:51 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Homemade smoked jerky is my slim Jim. I consider them floor sweepings dipped in greasy pig entrails. Try some smoked stuff, its easy to make just get a smoker or better yet make one! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Hot dogs are good and I only get the real beef ones but have you ever noticed what's inside a cow? I choose to think they are mini bologna. German ones.
Fudge ripple ice cream with as much real cream and calories is one of my hated best. I sometimes make blended mudslides with them as I pray it doesn't sit in my mid section. A person has to almost fast for 2 days after that visit to heaven.

09-12-2015 12:04 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(09-12-2015 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:  

Smiley_emoticons_kotz Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart, liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached (often the entire head), to make a broth.
Stop your making me hungry. Never had scrapple but its been so long since I had head cheese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
09-12-2015 05:26 PM

sally Away
sally

I ate a half of a Chick Filet sandwich and wrapped it up and threw it back in the bag. That was kind of like pigging out for me even though I wasn't full and wanted to take another bite. It was just my mind telling me this thing is going to go straight to your ass and don't take another bite. Good old guilt always interfering with me being happy.

09-13-2015 12:46 AM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

(09-13-2015 12:46 AM)sally Wrote:  I ate a half of a Chick Filet sandwich and wrapped it up and threw it back in the bag. That was kind of like pigging out for me even though I wasn't full and wanted to take another bite. It was just my mind telling me this thing is going to go straight to your ass and don't take another bite. Good old guilt always interfering with me being happy.

Wow Sal, if you were able to "stop" at only eating half the Chick Filet, you sure do have some hell of a "willpower"!

(I have amazing willpower also. I will have this, I will have that! hah )

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
09-13-2015 08:03 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Thanksgiving is a big fill your belly up kinda day.

11-17-2017 10:53 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

[Image: 47105949?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg]

11-18-2017 12:49 AM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(11-17-2017 10:53 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Thanksgiving is a big fill your belly up kinda day.

Its the gift that keeps on giving as you take lots of leftovers home and eat like a pig for another week or two after.

It's hard to believe you can get sick of eating turkey and you still have another couple pounds you don't want to waste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
11-18-2017 03:39 AM