Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Have you ever pigged out?
(09-12-2015, 11:43 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Scrapple is disgusting too. I had never even heard of it until I moved here. It's everywhere. They even have a festival for it. Weirdos.

That I don't like. My dad use to make it for breakfast and it tastes like shit. Literally.

Not that I've tasted shit other than the scrapple, it's just what I imagine is actually in it. Animal shit.
Homemade smoked jerky is my slim Jim. I consider them floor sweepings dipped in greasy pig entrails. Try some smoked stuff, its easy to make just get a smoker or better yet make one! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Hot dogs are good and I only get the real beef ones but have you ever noticed what's inside a cow? I choose to think they are mini bologna. German ones.
Fudge ripple ice cream with as much real cream and calories is one of my hated best. I sometimes make blended mudslides with them as I pray it doesn't sit in my mid section. A person has to almost fast for 2 days after that visit to heaven.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-12-2015, 11:46 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_kotz Scrapple is typically made of hog offal, such as the head, heart, liver, and other trimmings, which are boiled with any bones attached (often the entire head), to make a broth.
Stop your making me hungry. Never had scrapple but its been so long since I had head cheese.
I ate a half of a Chick Filet sandwich and wrapped it up and threw it back in the bag. That was kind of like pigging out for me even though I wasn't full and wanted to take another bite. It was just my mind telling me this thing is going to go straight to your ass and don't take another bite. Good old guilt always interfering with me being happy.
(09-13-2015, 12:46 AM)sally Wrote: I ate a half of a Chick Filet sandwich and wrapped it up and threw it back in the bag. That was kind of like pigging out for me even though I wasn't full and wanted to take another bite. It was just my mind telling me this thing is going to go straight to your ass and don't take another bite. Good old guilt always interfering with me being happy.

Wow Sal, if you were able to "stop" at only eating half the Chick Filet, you sure do have some hell of a "willpower"!

(I have amazing willpower also. I will have this, I will have that! hah )
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Thanksgiving is a big fill your belly up kinda day.
[Image: 47105949?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg]
(11-17-2017, 10:53 PM)Maggot Wrote: Thanksgiving is a big fill your belly up kinda day.

Its the gift that keeps on giving as you take lots of leftovers home and eat like a pig for another week or two after.

It's hard to believe you can get sick of eating turkey and you still have another couple pounds you don't want to waste.
I have endulged myself this week. I made blueberry crepes for breakfast and had bacon wrapped asparagus at lunch and I have been making fajitas all week long.
I will go back to my "normal" eating patterns next week with a bit of fasting prior to the big meal.
I'm pigging out now. Been trying to gain some weight. For whatever reason, I've lost 30lbs over the last 6 months and doc says I need it back.
I swear if I ever get some corn on the cob in front of me I may even eat a finger by mistake.