Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Todays secret question is.....
Sally being told to stick MS right up her ass is a dream come true...

Holy hell is MS going to love this thread.
(09-14-2015, 02:09 PM)Duchess Wrote: I've seen weirder shit online.

[Image: iopoo_zpsqb6pmz0b.jpg]

I don't keep any of my rescues locked up, Zero. They are all field horses. I didn't rescue them in order for them to live out their days in a barn. Don't assume, princess.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hey Duchess, What if when Ski comes up here, all four of us get together for a drink and straighten this mystery out?
(09-14-2015, 03:56 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Hey Duchess, What if when Ski comes up here, all four of us get together for a drink and straighten this mystery out?

hah Why? Jesus, am I giving the vibe I want to meet you?
Who is the 4th guest?
(09-14-2015, 04:18 PM)sally Wrote: Who is the 4th guest?

I'm confused too.

Is Clang Duchess' alter ego?

Or Sally, are you Zero and Six is Ski?

I really just wanted to concentrate on Vikings-49ers today, and what I can bet with sweet HotD.

Me, Cosmo, Ski, Duchess.
(09-14-2015, 04:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 03:56 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Hey Duchess, What if when Ski comes up here, all four of us get together for a drink and straighten this mystery out?

hah Why? Jesus, am I giving the vibe I want to meet you?

No hah I just wanted to settle some questions you were voicing on Mock. Cosmo is a teetotaler.

p.s. You called me princess and now Jesus.
(09-14-2015, 04:21 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

I'm confused too.

I really just wanted to concentrate on Vikings-49ers today, and what I can bet with sweet HotD.

And on top of all this we still have to figure out Maggot's riddle too. Well my day has been shot to hell.
This shit is WAYYYY above my pay grade.
(09-14-2015, 04:34 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I just wanted to settle some questions you were voicing on Mock.

I haven't voiced any questions. If I were interested in knowing anything I would straight up ask, I'm not exactly a shrinking violet.
(09-14-2015, 04:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 04:34 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: I just wanted to settle some questions you were voicing on Mock.

I haven't voiced any questions. If I were interested in knowing anything I would straight up ask, I'm not exactly a shrinking violet.

OK, and for the record, I didn't accuse or assume you kept any horses locked up. I only stated that I thought it was a weird thing to do to a free spirited animal.

'Z'
(09-14-2015, 04:36 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 04:21 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

I'm confused too.

And on top of all this we still have to figure out Maggot's riddle too. Well my day has been shot to hell.

I'm not saying nothing. Guess what's in my pocket. 105
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: derailed_by_isthedodge-d4jjx5p.gif]
(09-14-2015, 04:36 PM)sally Wrote: And on top of all this we still have to figure out Maggot's riddle too.

Well, we're making progress. We know it's not a rogue pig and it's NOT a storming emu.

Through process of elimination, I think it's pretty obvious that the answer is:

[Image: Old-Willy-Wonka.jpg]
A mild-mannered, pick-pocketing, super crafty, tree-scaling Proboscis Monkey

OR

[Image: Sloth-Middle-Road.jpeg]
A killer-clawed Sloth with suicidal tendencies

It's one of the two; I just know it.
(09-14-2015, 05:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 04:36 PM)sally Wrote: And on top of all this we still have to figure out Maggot's riddle too.

Well, we're making progress. We know it's not a rogue pig and it's NOT a storming emu.

Through process of elimination, I think it's pretty obvious that the answer is:

A mild-mannered but super crafty tree-scaling Proboscis Monkey

OR

A killer-clawed Sloth with suicidal tendencies

It's one of the two; I just know it.

Hmmm.... I wouldn't be too sure about what you think it is or isn't.

Hope that helps!
Nice try, Jimbone.

It's the pecker-nosed, pick-pocketing Proboscis.

He's out of reach, and he can't be stopped.
(09-14-2015, 01:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 12:36 PM)sally Wrote: Zerospheres' imaginary gay brother?

That's sorta ass backwards. Ski is Zero and that's irrelevant. It's only my opinion that he joined as Zero, again, irrelevant, I haven't made a big deal out of what I think, I haven't cared enough to because, hey, it's irrelevant. I don't care who or what people like to fuck, I've never cared, it's none of my business but I will comment on posts that are made, I will comment on pixs of fags or tattoo'ed out the ass people, fat people, homely people, dumb people, hideous babies, etc. I will for sure comment on a homosexual Member wanting to play leapfrog with one of my straight Members. It's what I do here, I comment.

I thought I was the only one who thought Ski was Zero.

Now I'm wondering if I'm the only one who thinks Sin is a lying POS with her "I don't remember a damn thing" about this place or anyone here...haha!
(09-14-2015, 05:07 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: it's NOT a storming emu.

So do you think it could be the Luchador?