I DON'T KNOW
(09-17-2015, 11:24 AM)Maggot Wrote: Please try and keep up Sally, we have moved on to a juicy conspiracy theory here.

Well that would be part of the conspiracy story, Maggotyboo. Did the teacher really overreact just because his name is Mohamed or did the boy purposely make it appear that he had a bomb for some reason?
(09-17-2015, 11:24 AM)Maggot Wrote: Please try and keep up Sally, we have moved on to a juicy conspiracy theory here.

hah Not me.

I'm still waiting for the full story; I wanna know what the teachers and officers who interacted with Ahmed have to say.

If there's no conspiracy, then what happened to Ahmed will be seen by many as an example of the Islamaphobia his father is trying to fight.
He is going to the White house to blow it up under Obama's orders.

OR

If he wasn't going to blow something up before, he might do it now.
The only thing this kid is blowing is bubbles.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-17-2015, 09:24 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'll do my best to settle myself aussie. If I get any more settled, someone might need to wake me up though. Relaxed Drink

Seriously, of course, my reply to you was a comment. But it wasn't a judgment.

It was an observation and a statement of fact in reply to your remark:
Let's face it, how many muslim inventors do you know? They are certainly rare! They have to take responsibility for creating this hypervigiliance too.

The school says they would have treated any kid the same under the circumstances, regardless of the kid's religion, as a safety measure to prevent

But, the kid's father -- Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, who immigrated from Sudan and occasionally returns there to run for president -- suspects that you are right in assuming that Ahmed's religion prompted his arrest. Unlike you, however, he believes that such discrimination is wrong. In fact, Mr. Mohamed has been in the American spotlight before; he once made national headlines for debating a Florida pastor who burned a Quran. He's a politician and an activist against anti-Islamic thinking and actions.

Islam has proven how evil it is.

If a few have ruined for it for the rest, tough shit.

I'm tired of the PC police feeling so bad for any event in this county where a Muslim has been wronged.

The President jumping in every single time just proves to me that he actually is Muslim.

When it's the other way around (Waco, Tennessee, etc), he will never blame Islam.

He makes me want to puke.

I'm not prepared to think every Muslim is a piece of shit who wants to kill me anymore than I am prepared to think every Christian is an intolerant fuck whose only way is their way.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-17-2015, 01:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The President jumping in every single time just proves to me that he actually is Muslim.

(09-17-2015, 11:34 AM)sally Wrote: Maggotyboo.

hah That name sure has stuck.
(09-17-2015, 01:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm not prepared to think every Muslim is a piece of shit who wants to kill me anymore than I am prepared to think every Christian is an intolerant fuck whose only way is their way.

There you are, right on cue.

I can set my watch to it.

I post something, and suddenly you are Miss Tolerant.

*pukes*
(09-17-2015, 01:11 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 01:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: The President jumping in every single time just proves to me that he actually is Muslim.

Will you be laughing when you're wearing a burqa in 25 years (if you're not dead from old age)?
You and Pappy should get together and have a few beers.

Then commit yourselves to a mental institution.
(09-17-2015, 01:32 PM)sally Wrote: You and Pappy should get together and have a few beers.

Then commit yourselves to a mental institution.

Europe is just the beginning. The takeover has more than just started, it's in full swing.

That will leave the U.S. as the only non-Muslim country (other than parts of Asia) 20 years from now.

Chuckle and doubt all you want, but our landscape will be unrecognizable by 2040ish.
Muslims to the left, Mexicans to the right.........LOOK OUT, here comes a Syrian!
(09-17-2015, 02:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: Muslims to the left, Mexicans to the right.........LOOK OUT, here comes a Syrian!

I'm not concerned with Latin immigrants.

In my experience they're good, diligent workers and want to raise their families.

I can't help but feel there's an agenda with Muslim immigrants.
What has me thinking this is a set-up for publicity is a few things... according to the police, the kid was not very forthcoming when they talked to him at the school. Upon the story 'breaking' (almost immediately on social media), many more details when then provided to the police.

There is a loaded backdrop in Irving, TX in that there was some controversy a little bit back where the mayor said Sharia tribunals would not have any say or jurisdiction there. There has been all sorts of talk since then about Irving being Islamophobic, etc, etc.

Will be interesting to see where this goes, but I don't think the story is over.
(09-17-2015, 02:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm not concerned with Latin immigrants.

In my experience they're good, diligent workers and want to raise their families.

Well shit, you've got a front row seat where you live don't you?
(09-17-2015, 02:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 02:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: Muslims to the left, Mexicans to the right.........LOOK OUT, here comes a Syrian!

I'm not concerned with Latin immigrants.

Freedom?
I agree with MWS. You people don't have the luxury of giving them the 'benefit of the doubt'. What if this was a brainwashed young person?

History has proven you now have to be hypervigilant in order to protect yourselves. That kid is now grinning from ear to ear because of this false alarm clock, however, it could have been something sinister. They are loving all the attention and how it has turned out in their favour. They are loving pointing the finger at people.

The thing is, it's a terrible thing when you are watching a tragedy unfold and red flags are missed. Like learning to fly a plane but no interest in landing it.

ADDIT: Let's see a Christian hold a press conference in one of their countries and meeting one of their leaders because of 'discrimination'. Wouldn't happen! In fact, if you preach Christianity in one of those countries you go to jail, if you convert, death, and forget about going to church because there aint none. You have to go to the Embassy to go to church.
(09-17-2015, 01:18 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Will you be laughing when you're wearing a burqa in 25 years (if you're not dead from old age)?

Old Tis true.

If I'm not dead I won't mind hiding my feeble, old body.
hah When looking at how many preservatives are in todays food I think of Zsa-Zsa and understand the scope of that statement.