Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just saw a Monsanto commercial
Their motto is that they are working hard so every family in America can enjoy a home cooked meal. Are they really doing that bad against the organic companies that they need to market themselves?
Calm down Sally, it's just a tax dodge.
Lots of Farmers are not buying their seeds anymore. When Monsanto says they can't reuse the seeds from the years before they tend to just say 105 I find that happens a lot when a mandate is proclaimed.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Monsanto is taking a lot of heat from the non GMO crowd as well as Eco groups. There is a lot of shit in your food that you cannot pronounce without hurting yourself. So yea, they are self promoting.
I can't say how it would do much good, I would not believe they are the second coming of Jesus based on a commercial. But some might I suppose
I have a friend that contracts research for Monsanto. The stuff he's working on is above board and frankly is the kind of stuff they give out Nobel prizes for so I don't consider Monsanto the evil poisoner of food that granola eating hippies and FB has made them out to be.
Almost everything I buy is non gmo and organic. My feeling on gmo and Round Up is it's probably better not to consume it whenever possible.
I think the cancer rates are up because of all the crap that's in processed food and food that has been genetically manipulated. The Germans put fluoride in prisoners water to dumb them down also.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I thought Monsanto was a brand of carpet or something.

I'm not zealous about it but probably a third of the groceries I buy are organic.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-17-2015, 11:17 AM)Maggot Wrote: I think the cancer rates are up because of all the crap that's in processed food and food that has been genetically manipulated.

I agree with this. Much of the food I buy is produced by the Amish, everything from bread & eggs to beef and fruits and veggies. They make pasta too. When one can't even pronounce the names of ingredients in your food, you probably shouldn't be eating it. That's not to say I don't eat things from a regular supermarket because I do.

If any of you have Amish markets in your community check them out if you haven't already, you might be surprised at all they have to offer. They don't use pesticides nor hormones. There is no spraying or injecting going on.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I used to buy from Full Circle farms. The food was so good. I could not believe it. And this summer I had a cantelope right off the vine and was amazed. Whatever cantelope I was eating in the stores before that has no taste.