Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lonely Lumpypussy
sally Wrote:
Mr. Incivility Wrote:That's nothing to proud of sweetie!::lmao::
Hey, they are better looking than your funky ass, diseased riddenhooves.
Now how would you know what his feet look like? Just askin'.......
The Antagonist Wrote:
sally Wrote:
Mr. Incivility Wrote:That's nothing to proud of sweetie!::lmao::
Hey, they are better looking than your funky ass, diseased riddenhooves.
Now how would you know what his feet look like? Just askin'.......
I'm just taking a guess.Menusually have pretty ugly feet, even worse than mine.
sally Wrote:I'm just taking a guess.Menusually have pretty ugly feet, even worse than mine.
Odd looking but well groomed beats out nice looking but fungus-ridden and neglected any day.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Ah, I don't think they look bad... they're just sort of prehensile.
You should see my tongue. I have Gene Simmons beat by a long run, I'll have to take a picture, especially for Opie since he likes various body parts so much.
sally Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Ah, I don't think they look bad... they're just sort of prehensile.
You should see my tongue. I have Gene Simmons beat by a long run, I'll have to take a picture, especially for Opie since he likes various body parts so much.
I have to admit I giggle everytime I post a body part knowing how annoying he finds it. ::gigg::
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:I have to admit I giggle everytime I post a body part knowing how annoying he finds it. ::gigg::

Incorrect.

I don't find it annoying. I find it bemusingly tragic and sad.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Mr. Incivility Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
SyberBitch Wrote:Do you have one of those weird second-toe-longer-than-big-toe things going on? heheheh

I don't know about LMPP, but I sure do.

[Image: Picture1041.jpg]

What the fuck? are you half orangutan? You have some fucked up, ugly monkey feet! Why in the world would you call attention to them by wearing nail polish?

We share an evolutionary ancestry with primates. Get over it.
86 112
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:I have to admit I giggle everytime I post a body part knowing how annoying he finds it. ::gigg::

Incorrect.

I don't find it annoying. I find it bemusingly tragic and sad.
With the world in the state it's in, you must have your heart broken on an hourly basis if you're so very tender and delicate that you find me posting body parts tragic and sad. Up the meds, pillboy. ::aww::