Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I NEED SOME EXCITEMENT

I do. Something not work-related & it must be fun. That's my only criteria. Have you got anything for me?

What's fun & exciting?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
People that wear their pants half way down their ass like an ass bra.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I've seen them and hollered out the window once or twice telling them to pull their pants up. I don't do that anymore for the same reason I stopped flipping off bad drivers.
I don't flip off bad drivers anymore either. You don't know what crazy fuck has a gun.

I was driving from Tampa and the speed limit was 70, but the flow was going around 80. I get behind a truck doing about 65 in the slow lane so I move over to the left to pass him up. As soon as I do that he speeds up past me so I'm like ok I guess you were reading the bible or some shit and you're ready to do the speed limit now so I'll move back behind you. So I go back in the slow lane behind him and he slows down to 65 again. So I pass to the left again and he speeds up past me again. So I move back to the slow lane and he does it again. The freak was fucking with me. I was going to follow him and call the cops, but I had my daughter in the car, my exit was coming up and I kinda have better things to do anyway.
I'm finally listening to the foreigner C.D. I got for my birthday and it sounds so re-mastered it sounds like all new songs!!! I've never heard Lou Graham like this. With my new speakers I may need a new chair just to rock back and forth like a happy idiot.
Nude jogging. Fun and exciting.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

I don't think I'd be very good at that, I'm shy. Jogging in the nude won't allow me to blend into the woodwork.
But it certainly would make the wood work.

hah I see what you did there.
I went to Walmart. Woo fucking hoo. I did get some pretty mums to put out front though.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-08-2015, 06:08 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't think I'd be very good at that, I'm shy. Jogging in the nude won't allow me to blend into the woodwork.

I think it would be painful for most women.

I always think of streaking as so 1970s, but it's apparently still alive at rugby matches and such.

[Image: STREAKERS_Wati-Hol_2662545k.jpg][Image: 1410135684717.jpg]

^ Professional streakers. Seriously. hah
(10-08-2015, 12:34 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I went to Walmart. Woo fucking hoo. I did get some pretty mums to put out front though.

I'm shocked you didn't type 'moms'.
Dear Lord!!! hah "Don't look Ethyl !!!!"
But it was too late. She already got a free shot.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(10-08-2015, 12:52 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 12:34 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I went to Walmart. Woo fucking hoo. I did get some pretty mums to put out front though.

I'm shocked you didn't type 'moms'.

Can you interpret please?
(10-08-2015, 04:52 PM)crash Wrote: Can you interpret please?

Mums are a type of autumn flower here....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdx5BjJ9gIRb7PmegdOra...3hBG9vWKF2]

Given her penchant for making awesome typing mistakes that make her look incoherent, I was shocked she didn't type moms instead.
Oh... Thank you. I didn't know about the mums/flowers thing. I was trying to figure what the typo was hah