Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FROM THE MORAL AUTHORITY

This was advice given to women -

encourage women to meet their spouse's needs no matter what the mood. 'Smile and be willing to say, "Yes, sweetie I am here for you," no matter what, even though you may be exhausted and big pregnant and you may not feel like he feels.

What do you think?

Chime in, gentlemen. Would you insist upon sex even though you know she'd rather not? Would you try to encourage her and hope that her mood changed?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Role playing aside [think burglar rape play], No. If they aren't into it it wont happen.
No, would not force/insist her in to it. If it's not good for the woman, it won't be good (other then a selfish release) for the man!
(Assuming the man wants it to be good for the woman. There's always tomorrow)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Nope, never was into pushing or begging. Theres always tomorrow.
My husband doesn't push me to do anything, he's just grumpy if we don't do it after a few days. But then when we do have sex he's all happy and singing in the morning, that's when I tell him that we could really use new living room furniture (or whatever I want) and he happily agrees instead of bitching about it.

I scored a $400 pair of Prada sunglasses just by titty fucking him a couple weeks ago. It's not that I couldn't just go out and buy them for myself, but I wouldn't feel right about spending that much on something I don't need or won't even wear that often. He actually forced them on me.
Why did I look at this? Now I have a sick fantasy about sunglasses, tits and oil. An end of summer splash.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-12-2015, 05:50 PM)Duchess Wrote:

This was advice given to women -

encourage women to meet their spouse's needs no matter what the mood. 'Smile and be willing to say, "Yes, sweetie I am here for you," no matter what, even though you may be exhausted and big pregnant and you may not feel like he feels.

What do you think?

Chime in, gentlemen. Would you insist upon sex even though you know she'd rather not? Would you try to encourage her and hope that her mood changed?

Is that from a good housekeeping magazine from the 50's? I remember reading oone of those where it said you were supposed to "change the children into clean clothes, and wash them up before father get's home- Children should be presented with smiles on their faces, so as not to upset the man of the house during the evening"

Of course, the same article also said to "cover the child in Baby oil before going out in the sun, as this will prevent the delicate skin from drying out"

We now have lot's of old people with skin cancer-go figure hah

It probably came from something I read online, I can't recall. I am certain it didn't come from reading a 1950's Good Housekeeping magazine though.
Damn girl, what would you do for a rolex?

If you're talking to me, I am not interested in a Rolex, not interested in diamonds, furs or fancy cars either.
Talking to Sally,

[Image: skittles-o.gif] GIFSoup
(09-25-2016, 11:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:

If you're talking to me, I am not interested in a Rolex, not interested in diamonds, furs or fancy cars either.

I am.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'd rather have a sacred cow or a couple of pygmy goats, maybe throw in a miniature donkey or two.

..or this closet. *drools*

[Image: closet.jpg]
That looks like a shop in the mall called "Duchesses dream". I've had apartments that small before.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'd do things for that closet. Yeah, things. Over & over.
Sally is awesome.
(09-26-2016, 02:22 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Sally is awesome.

Indeed. As my male boss said to me today "When a woman tells you to do something you do it."

(I broke my glasses and have yet to call and make an appointment for new ones and my female trainer has told me repeatedly to call up)