Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hey ladies
Smell this so that I can see your O face. hah

http://www.cbs6albany.com/news/features/...html?wap=0&
Yeah, I bet there's a diamond inside that shroom.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
and another thing...........I already have a mushroom that does that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-19-2015, 12:39 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Smell this so that I can see your O face. hah

Perv

Can just sniffing a mushroom found only in Hawaii instantly induce an orgasm in women?

American scientists John Halliday and Noah Soule say they have discovered a rare orange fungus that gives only women an intense aphrodisiac effect when sniffed, but, oddly enough, men found it to be absolutely disgusting.

Halliday and Soule discovered the fungus, Tropical Dictyophora, in Hawaii back in 2001. The pair said they heard of rumors of this rare mushroom that had potent properties. The women on the small island reportedly gathered in rituals involving the aphrodisiac.

The two took a trip to the remote island in search of this magical mushroom and to see if the claims were true. The scientists say they found the fungus growing where the lava flows on the island.

The pair asked several volunteers (both men and women) to test the claims. The effect of the fungus was documented in the International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms. Surprisingly, the effects triggered a spontaneous female orgasm just by sniffing the mushroom.

According to the article, a trial involving 20 men and 16 women were asked to smell the mushroom. All of the men found the smell disgusting, according to the trial. All the women showed signs of arousal, and 6 experienced orgasm from the smell. The study noted: "results suggest that the hormone-like compounds present in the volatile portion of the spore mass may have some similarity to human neurotransmitters released during sexual encounters."
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-19-2015, 01:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: and another thing...........I already have a mushroom that does that.
*Rim shot*
(10-19-2015, 01:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 12:39 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: Smell this so that I can see your O face. hah

Perv

Can just sniffing a mushroom found only in Hawaii instantly induce an orgasm in women?

American scientists John Halliday and Noah Soule say they have discovered a rare orange fungus that gives only women an intense aphrodisiac effect when sniffed, but, oddly enough, men found it to be absolutely disgusting.

Halliday and Soule discovered the fungus, Tropical Dictyophora, in Hawaii back in 2001. The pair said they heard of rumors of this rare mushroom that had potent properties. The women on the small island reportedly gathered in rituals involving the aphrodisiac.

The two took a trip to the remote island in search of this magical mushroom and to see if the claims were true. The scientists say they found the fungus growing where the lava flows on the island.

The pair asked several volunteers (both men and women) to test the claims. The effect of the fungus was documented in the International Journal of Medicinal Mushrooms. Surprisingly, the effects triggered a spontaneous female orgasm just by sniffing the mushroom.

According to the article, a trial involving 20 men and 16 women were asked to smell the mushroom. All of the men found the smell disgusting, according to the trial. All the women showed signs of arousal, and 6 experienced orgasm from the smell. The study noted: "results suggest that the hormone-like compounds present in the volatile portion of the spore mass may have some similarity to human neurotransmitters released during sexual encounters."
Blowing-kisses
The study showed that all of the men found the smell disgusting, but were any of the men feminine homosexuals or transgender? I think Bruce Jenner should give it a sniff.
(10-19-2015, 02:03 PM)sally Wrote: The study showed that all of the men found the smell disgusting, but were any of the men feminine homosexuals or transgender? I think Bruce Jenner should give it a sniff.
Who's Bruce Jenner? hah