Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HEY, FUCK FACE

Mood.

I always think of Sally when I say fuck face. I musta got that expression from her.

Tis hump day. Wanna hump?

Awink
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I thought you'd never ask. 17
Smiley_emoticons_hurra3
I got into a fight with a fat guy at the grocery store yesterday and I should have called him a fuck face, but I was trying to keep my composure to prove what a fucking idiot he was.

As I was pulling out of the parking spot he starts beeping his horn so I stop and look back thinking maybe someone is behind me that I didn't notice. It's all clear so I look over at him and say 'what' and he says you're getting ready to hit my shit. So I look back again and I'm nowhere near his car, I'm not even out of the yellow line separating the parking spots. Him and the woman passenger in his car could have fit between the space and that's saying something.

So I tell him politely that I'm nowhere near his car and he can come out and look. He says I don't need to get out I can see right in my mirror that you're getting ready to hit my shit with your piece of shit government motor car. So I'm thinking alright this guy is clearly fucking insane which is exactly what I told him as I backed out and pulled away. Then he yells at me to get my government motor piece of crap out of here. Jesus Christ lol.

I didn't have my daughter in the car otherwise I would have just left without saying anything.
(10-21-2015, 11:37 AM)sally Wrote: I got into a fight with a fat guy at the grocery store yesterday and I should have called him a fuck face

I just like saying fuck face. I've liked it since the first time I saw you say it. It makes me laugh and then I laugh some more when I imagine greeting people like that. Hardly no one would understand except for all of you. I threw in the "wanna hump" simply because it's Wednesday. I don't actually want to hump you but again, it made me laugh to say it. I'm weird like that. 50

I'm a cornball too.
I prefer cunt face, especially when I am highly intoxicated.
(10-21-2015, 05:25 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I prefer cunt face

It always makes me laugh out loud when you use it. I have the same reaction when Hot D says fuck or cock. I'm always taken aback to see either one of you being vulgar.
(10-21-2015, 11:37 AM)sally Wrote: I didn't have my daughter in the car otherwise I would have just left without saying anything.

I'm the same when I have my nieces and nephews in the car these days.

No matter what anyone does on the road or in the parking lot, I just don't respond, tell the kids to zip it, and move along quickly. Lotta hotheads out there.

This morning I read about a father who was driving his 4-year-old daughter and her 7-year-old brother home from school on Tuesday. The father says his truck was cut off on the highway and he exchanged words with the driver of the other car. Then, the other driver pulled out a gun and shot into the truck; he shot 4-year-old Lilly Garcia in the head and then took off. Lilly's father tried to save her on the side of the highway and some people showed up to help before she was rushed to the hospital, where she died. Luckily, someone called in a tip; the fuck face shooter was just identified and arrested. Story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ariz...3bb562ba32
hah If the shoe fits . . . . . .

[Image: cover_zpsryv807tt.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I love the words fuck face and i really want that phone case!
(11-18-2015, 04:14 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: I love the words fuck face

I do too. I like fat fuck as well.
oohhhh i like that one too... really the word fuck is my fave. i started saying it very young. apparently i put it to the tune of london bridges is falling down but every word was fuck, when i was just a little girl. lol. who would have ever been able to predict its now my favorite.

hah It's versatile. Noun, verb, adjective.
It's an all purpose word. Like shit.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Hey Fuck Face 116

Sometimes I don't even know what day it is. All day long it has felt like a Friday.

FQ2, did you make it through the storm?

I'm not doing one more thing today. My ass is parked...sorta kinda.
Why is fuck face two words and shitfaced and cuntface are one? The nuances of the cursabet I guess..
I made it through, now it's cold as fuck and I'm miserable.
(12-29-2015, 05:56 PM)crash Wrote: Why is fuck face two words

It shouldn't be. It looks better all one word. Fuckface! See? 33

(12-29-2015, 06:29 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I made it through, now it's cold as fuck and I'm miserable.

Cold as fuck hasn't reached me yet. ThankYouVeryMuch.
I may have to drain more water out of my pool the Merry maiden moisture has pissed in it after drinking the ocean. I need to lose about 4,000 gallons someplace. It needs to be warmer than freezing though.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.