Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT'S YOUR DECOR?
Ass bra's are all the rage now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

...yeah but I saw a volkswagen with eyelashes.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

My entire life I thought it was Volkswagon. Whatta dumbass.
My decor is lotta animal fur on the floors. With three cats and two dogs, it's easy to keep up.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Do you have a lot of dust with all those critters? I have more dust than you can shake a stick at. Every. fricken. day. Almost every time the phone rings I grab the phone & the Swiffer and walk around talking and dusting. 78
Good Morning!!

[Image: 5938631801_5226697f96.jpg]

Yup, that's me. I walk around topless wearing nothing but thigh highs and an apron while wielding my Swiffer.
It's easier said than done I bet.
(10-25-2015, 07:04 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yup, that's me. I walk around topless wearing nothing but thigh highs and an apron while wielding my Swiffer.

Thank You for that image
(10-25-2015, 06:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you have a lot of dust with all those critters? I have more dust than you can shake a stick at. Every. fricken. day. Almost every time the phone rings I grab the phone & the Swiffer and walk around talking and dusting. 78

I have shit loads of it. I was going to make an appointment to have my AC ducts cleaned thinking that might help and I forgot all about it until just now.
Duch, get yourself one of those robotic vacuum cleaners. I couldn't live without mine. Keeps the floors clean and shiny.
I have this broom called a Rubba Sweeper. I sweep all th wood floors with that first. It's really good at getting all the hair. Then I vacuum with the Swiffers Stic Vac. I use the Swiffer dusters too. They are great for cleaning the lamp shapes and ceiling fans.
(10-25-2015, 08:59 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Thank You for that image

You're welcome, honey.

[Image: tumblr_ndqkqi7COE1u1i0bho3_r1_400.gif]
(10-25-2015, 09:51 AM)sally Wrote: I have shit loads of it. I was going to make an appointment to have my AC ducts cleaned thinking that might help and I forgot all about it until just now.

I've always blamed it on the racetrack and the horses kicking up so much stone dust but the reality is, I have dust even when all my windows are closed so I'm really starting to believe it's because I have animals that are in & out all the time.
(10-25-2015, 09:56 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Duch, get yourself one of those robotic vacuum cleaners. I couldn't live without mine. Keeps the floors clean and shiny.

I think that would make me feel lazy. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I know people that use them and I don't view them as lazy, just myself.
Get over it!
Do those robotic vacuums really get the floor clean though? It can get into the corners really. I think I would use it as maintenance but still sweep and vacuum on the regular.
Oh yeh, you really have to use it as a maintenance sort of thing. It DOESN'T get into the corners, well, not the one I have. But we do have dog hair, and it is nice when you go out the door to turn it on and it automatically goes back to the charger and it has swept the floor for you. It's pretty cool. There are cheaper versions you can buy first to try and use, then upgrade. You get what you pay for.