Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lady Cop . . .
. . . . you will never be forgotten! 42 (October 26th)

Rest In Peace
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I had a dream about her a few days ago and cannot remember any of it, just that it was a dream. Her son was in it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I often wonder what she would think about current events (black lives matter etc). I can guess but of course I miss her perspective.
Commando Cunt Queen
She is very much missed around here. She would always send me a couple of cool avatars to choose from the holidays so that I could change my avatar.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

She's still Mock's SuperMod. I've left her account exactly as it was the last day she signed out, everything is as she left it.

Eccentric much.

There hasn't been one single day that I haven't thought about her as I come into Mock in the morning.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Happy Birthday LC and thanks for being so gracious and patient to a newbie who was clueless about forums (and still is).....You are truly missed. I sometimes reread the pms' you sent to me and can only marvel at someone who took the time to reach out to members on a personal level and still was right there with the latest news happenings, etc. Thanks again...
Hey, girl . . .

Just got in from celebrating with the brother who shares your b-day.

Funny . . . he always toasts you, too.

You LEOs!

XOXO
Her spirit is still very much here. I bet she is watching us.
(10-27-2015, 06:36 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I bet she is watching us.

I like to think she is. She'd be jazzed that people are still remembering her and missing her.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I am impressed that so many of the threads she started here are still active. I do a little jump sometimes when I see her name pop up.
The oldtimers here will remember this video I made after she passed.

In the short time I was able to know her, Lady Cop's personality affected me greatly enough to be greatly saddened by her passing. RIP.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
It's hard not to think about her when I come here and I don't remember dates very well, but I'll most likely always remember LC's birthday because it's the day after my mom died. My mom was also born on the 19th which is when LC passed away, just in different months.