Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I cannot take my eyes off this woman
The one singing with Jeff Lynn

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Her name is Rosie. She's a 60 yr. old Texan.

[Image: tumblr_l8kvk7tvlW1qc.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
She's mesmerizing.
Called my daughter Rosie ?
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Rosie Vela is really a beautiful woman; I think she was a model before a singer.

I like her as a back-up singer better than her early solo stuff.

Nice voice, either way.
Yea she is pretty hot, nice voice too
Is it her looks, her voice or a combination?

I find the lead singer from Avenged Sevenfold pretty damn attractive. I don't know if I'd like him so much if he wasn't singing though.

(10-29-2015, 10:31 PM)sally Wrote: I find the lead singer from Avenged Sevenfold pretty damn attractive. I don't know if I'd like him so much if he wasn't singing though.

Your bad-ass front man is alright, I guess.

But, my idealistic young dictator is hotter and he can sing too.

Plus, mine can sing equally well in two languages. Top that.
(10-29-2015, 10:31 PM)sally Wrote: Is it her looks, her voice or a combination?

Its a combination of her sultry looks, sensual swagger and smoky eyes and soft vibrant voice. The entire package is quite appealing and it makes my loins want to thrust.

Woooo
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Rosie Vela reminds me a little of Juice Newton.

Love that performance of Strange Magic.
The ELO concerts in 2001 were not getting much audience at the time. They were playing smaller venues and Rosie and Jeff were a couple. I don't understand because ELO was a really good group that wanted their concerts to sound as close to studio efforts as possible. They were as good as Steely Dan and Fagan actually did a few things with Rosie in his studios. Great music came out of the 70's that were not disco and never got the appreciation they deserved.
I'm pretty sure ELO came here with KC and the Suns a little while ago. They struggled to fill small venues iirc
stunning!
Best concert ever was Steely Dan in Devore. They had a full brass section and sounded as good or better live.
Lynne is a genius song writer/producer/recording engineer. Why shouldn't he have a hot ex wife or two?