nothing of interest
so I'm in bed watching nightmare on elm street & posting this thread ohhhh life just don't get any better than this
[user=160]English-Cunt[/user] wrote:
Quote:so I'm in bed watching nightmare on elm street & posting this thread ohhhh life just don't get any better than this
Then you got to get out more 'cause it's a crazy ass world out there.
For future reference, a post like this goes better in this thread;

The utterly fucking pointless thread
Sinister Wrote:For future reference, a post like this goes better in this thread;

Asking a lot of the new person aren't we?
QueenBee Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:For future reference, a post like this goes better in this thread;

Are you suggesting that Sinister is annoyingly anal? How DARE you, you giant font-writing crusty crustola bitch.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
QueenBee Wrote:

Are you suggesting that Sinister is annoyingly anal? How DARE you, you giant font-writing crusty crustola bitch.
Are you suggesting that she's charmingly anal?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
QueenBee Wrote:

Yes I am, and thanks for asking.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
QueenBee Wrote:

Poor Frank. ::aww::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:
QueenBee Wrote:

Poor Frank. ::aww::

::bitchp::
86 112
MF, Please reassure me. You had your pinkies extended as you posted that, right?
OnBendedKnee Wrote:MF, Please reassure me. You had your pinkies extended as you posted that, right?

You wish ...
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
OnBendedKnee Wrote:MF, Please reassure me. You had your pinkies extended as you posted that, right?

You wish ...
I might as well give up now, there's no way I can compete with these brilliant zingers.
You like that? My lack of giving a fuck comes through sometimes and guess what, I am AOK with that. :kiss::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Are you suggesting that Sinister is annoyingly anal? How DARE you, you giant font-writing crusty crustola bitch.
Well, actually I was not..but now that you mention it...yes, she is annoyingly anal.::fuckyeah:: But in a most delightfully charming way.
I'd like to get anal with her lol
English-Cunt Wrote:I'd like to get anal with her lol
::lmao:: You're bound to make the rest of the members hate you as much as they hate me with comments like that!!!!
if they don't hate me i'm doing something wrong
English-Cunt Wrote:if they don't hate me i'm doing something wrong
Fuck me, that's exactly what I think!!! That's weird you'd say that. ::blink::
if you like me great

if you don't great just makes upsetting you more fun
Middle Finger Wrote:Are you suggesting that Sinister is annoyingly anal? How DARE you, you giant font-writing crusty crustola bitch.
'crusty crustola' ::lmao::::lmao::

Ok, I found it funny.