Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RESTROOMS & THE OPPOSITE SEX

Would you have a problem using a co-ed restroom?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Not if it was a single stall restroom, or one where all of the stalls have doors.
I'm poop shy so I never sit down in public restrooms, but I will pee anywhere so not an issue for me at all.
If the stalls are closed I'm fine with it, but if you mean that the men's urinals would be out in the open like in men only restrooms then I think it would be a little awkward having to get an eyeful of johnson every time I needed to go to the bathroom.

It would definitely make eating out at a restaurant weird when I can't erase seeing that black guy's huge schlong that is sitting at the table across from me.
I have never liked to poop in a public restroom and damn sure wouldn't be comfortable doing it with a woman in the next stall. But, any port in a storm so to speak.
There would definitely have to be privacy doors. I mean I barely enjoy public restrooms as it is. I just see the potential for problems. Wasn't there a show where they had a multi sex restroom? Ally McBeal or something like that?
(11-03-2015, 05:57 PM)Love Child Wrote: There would definitely have to be privacy doors. I mean I barely enjoy public restrooms as it is. I just see the potential for problems. Wasn't there a show where they had a multi sex restroom? Ally McBeal or something like that?
hah I can't say that I've ever "enjoyed" any restroom.

If I'm using a public restroom it's because I feel like I haven't got any other option. Ugh. I don't even like touching doorknobs that a zillion other people have handled. Gross. So gross. I think I'd be uncomfortable peeing around men I don't know. I've peed behind a lot of cars on back roads and bushes & trees with guys around that I knew, it didn't bother me a bit. Being drunk probably helped with that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-03-2015, 05:57 PM)Love Child Wrote: There would definitely have to be privacy doors. I mean I barely enjoy public restrooms as it is. I just see the potential for problems. Wasn't there a show where they had a multi sex restroom? Ally McBeal or something like that?

Way back early 80' the Stark Club in Dallas had coed restrooms, I never pooped in there but it was pretty weird taking a leak at the urinal with chicks fixing their makeup and doing lines right there at the sinks while some couple was getting acquainted in the stall...
Ahh, the good old days
I've gone into the lady's room and stunk it up once. The Mens room was out of order and they had these hotel paper things that went on the toilet. I tried putting a new one on and screwed it up so much I had to use the water in the bowl to make it stick on the seat.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
All "men's restrooms" S/B and should have just been made with "doors on stalls", and no urinals. Urinals are outdated and not needed, as Guys can pee just as well in a bowl, as in a urinal. Urinals take up room where stalls could serve double dooty! (excuse the Pun)

If that were the case, in future TG would not be an issue.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

You people are weird. I've never seen a co-Ed restroom that is designed for two people doing their business at the same time. There's only ever one toilet so yes, I have no problem using them.
Commando Cunt Queen
We still have bars that use piss troughs. I can think of 2 for sure that are less than 10 miles from me. One has a toilet as well but it has no walls around it. We aren't very shy in these here parts.
(11-05-2015, 10:07 AM)F.U. Wrote: We still have bars that use piss troughs. I can think of 2 for sure that are less than 10 miles from me. One has a toilet as well but it has no walls around it. We aren't very shy in these here parts.
Do they put ice in the trough?
(11-05-2015, 05:05 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(11-05-2015, 10:07 AM)F.U. Wrote: We still have bars that use piss troughs. I can think of 2 for sure that are less than 10 miles from me. One has a toilet as well but it has no walls around it. We aren't very shy in these here parts.
Do they put ice in the trough?

Depends on the night. Busy nights, yes.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!

Years ago Coney Island Amusement park in NY had men's rooms with troughs! And toilets with no doors/walls.
Tough bunch them New Yorkers!
Haven't been there for years, don't know if they still do, kinda doubt it.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

hah Heavens to mergatroid!
I cannot think of anything more annoying than sitting in a line of shitters with 6 other guys making goofy faces as they read comic books.
Can you imagine being a broad and sitting on this shitter while a line of guys are standing within arms distance pissing and farting? Yes I actually took a pic of a bathroom [if you like this one I did actually take a pic of the other one, but it is N A S T Y ] and yes we do occasionally have women use our restroom when the hens room is backed up and they have to go. and yes it happens when the bar is busy and the guys are using the mens room.

[Image: 20151106_013332_zpsemkifnmu.jpg]
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
hah women and some men have a hard time flushing a shitter without using a piece of shit paper to touch the handle.