Butters better just step back a bit.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Don't forget Schweddy balls.
Mmmmmm the balls are so firm.

My mind went straight into the gutter.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-04-2015, 01:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sometimes I have what others would call pervy thoughts. I blame it all on my overactive imagination.
(11-04-2015, 03:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sometimes I have what others would call SEXY thoughts. I CREDIT my overactive imagination.
Fixed
(11-03-2015, 10:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Butters better just step back a bit.

You kill chipmunks for entertainment so I imagine you'd enjoy murdering Butters too.
Chipmunks are little devil bitters that are faster and smarter than mice. Butters on the other hand are gentle massaging rivulets of pure dew.

What butter are you talking about evil junket of doom?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-04-2015, 01:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Where else would it be with this topic?!

So silly!
(11-04-2015, 11:17 PM)Love Child Wrote: Where else would it be with this topic?!

So silly!

Sometimes I think about sex like a 15 year old boy does and other times I just can't be bothered. *yawn*
(11-05-2015, 06:07 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 11:17 PM)Love Child Wrote: Where else would it be with this topic?!

So silly!

Sometimes I think about sex like a 15 year old boy does and other times I just can't be bothered. *yawn*

Yeup
Me too.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.