Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HAPPINESS. GOT SOME?

Are you happy?

When's the last time you laughed out loud? What was funny?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-13-2015, 03:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are you happy?

When's the last time you laughed out loud? What was funny?
Today. Had Thai for lunch. Dude in the restaurant had a team bowling shirt on. Name of the team? Explosive Strikeherrea. It had the universal bathroom sign on the left breast of the shirt. hah
That is funny.
I am quite content given the things around me.

I went to a vigil for Paris tonight where the place is like a theater and has stage lights. In the center was a place for people to light candles in boxes of sand. The lights are lowered so they used stage lighting so people could see before any candles were lit.
Towards the end of the service there is just a piano player left and a couple people lighting candles, the lighting guy can now turn off the stage lights and accidently turns on the multiple lights flashing red blue and green instead. It was pretty funny and made us laugh.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

Much of the time "Happy", rest of the time "Content"!

The Donald makes me laugh!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

The collage picture that was done using dick pictures of Donald's face made me laugh today.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

In war all by yourself there is quite a few things that make you happy and laugh.

Since there is no real electricity since months and I'm running on solar, which means no heavy equipment like water heaters, water pump, my rather large TV and sound system, or fridge, can run properly, a warm shower is pure happiness.

Seeing a bright blue sky in the morning is happiness because it means my solar panels feed my battery so I can be on Skype with my girls.

About a week ago it was pure happiness when I heard a massive amount of children's voices from the school in my neighbourhood, as it meant they opened again after 7 months, and the sound was just so unusual again. And nice.

Talking to cutlery or other .... things, like they are your best friends makes me laugh.

Knowing my girls are going for Sushi, walk around in Parks, have weekend BBQ parties, and basically just have a normal life while the missiles hit around here is pure happiness. And makes me laugh as well many times.

Now hopefully in a month time I will be flying down to South Africa for a month, and just the moment I step into an airport outside this country that got electricity and a cold beer, I think I will simply cry from all that happiness!! If it also got a hot shower, I think I'll explode!!
Unfortunately, I haven't had a good belly laugh for a few weeks (last one was a discussion about worms in cats, somebody was saying if you pet them you'll get them, the solution was duct taping your ass...I said if I thought I had worms I'd call 911). You probably had to be there but I was having a helluva good time.

BUT, I'm generally happy these days. The kids are ok, we aren't in "crisis" mode like we were for really a couple of years...can't ask for more than that.

Plus, everything I HAVE to do today (and mostly for the balance of the weekend) is done. Nothing mandatory on my to-do list. I'm going to putter and do laundry and work on some paperwork but my weekend is largely unscheduled/stress free. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Commando Cunt Queen
The bf was in the ER last weekend for a torn hamstring and a fractured pelvis. The nurse came in and wants to lift his gown and have a look and asks me if it's okay (seriously)...I said "go ahead, you're not going to find anything". The bf looks at me like WTF!?!?
I laughed till I cried. Thankfully, he has a sense of humor.
(11-14-2015, 05:03 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: The bf looks at me like WTF!?!?

I can sorta picture that without even knowing what he looks like
. 113
I have an almost 11 month old french bulldog. apparently they are called the "clown" breed. there isn't a day that goes by that he hasn't done something that makes me laugh, like really laugh hard. He cracks me up on a routine basis, which is good. i need that as of lately. He is the best thing to happen to me in a very long time and the best decision i have made in an even longer time.
(11-14-2015, 05:03 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: The bf was in the ER last weekend for a torn hamstring and a fractured pelvis. The nurse came in and wants to lift his gown and have a look and asks me if it's okay (seriously)...I said "go ahead, you're not going to find anything". The bf looks at me like WTF!?!?
I laughed till I cried. Thankfully, he has a sense of humor.

Crash his dyke?
(11-21-2015, 02:34 AM)BigMark Wrote: Crash his dyke?

Why would you join a site simply to be a completely unlikable, obnoxious fuck? I'm just curious. I always find it so odd when people do that. It's weird that someone would take the time to join a new community and then go out of their way to be disliked. I know some people get their jollies from doing that but it doesn't make it any less bizarre.
Duchess I think he may have meant "Crash His Bike"? as in asking FQ2 how the BF came to be in the hospital.
That said I agree with you, it seems our latest addition has indeed joined in order simply to be an unlikable fuck.
I don't pay a lot of attention, but it looks like he has dug up several old threads in order to make some inane comment.
(11-21-2015, 07:12 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-21-2015, 02:34 AM)BigMark Wrote: Crash his dyke?

Why would you join a site simply to be a completely unlikable, obnoxious fuck? I'm just curious. I always find it so odd when people do that. It's weird that someone would take the time to join a new community and then go out of their way to be disliked. I know some people get their jollies from doing that but it doesn't make it any less bizarre.

Don't worry, every site needs some actually. And then usually nature, and God with his leather and feather clad angels of course, will take care of them in their wondrous yet sometimes eternally entertaining ways. Smiley_emoticons_smile
So you created a forum that you can cuss on to be relatively nice to each other? That's kinda weird.
(11-21-2015, 12:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: So you created a forum that you can cuss on to be relatively nice to each other? That's kinda weird.

I don't understand what was obnoxious.

What did you mean by "crash his dyke", you putrid puddle of puss?
(11-21-2015, 01:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-21-2015, 12:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: So you created a forum that you can cuss on to be relatively nice to each other? That's kinda weird.

I don't understand what was obnoxious.

What did you mean by "crash his dyke", you putrid puddle of puss?

I didn't know what the hell he was saying either.
He was trying to be funny by saying "crash his dyke" instead of "crash his bike". He's a real comedian that guy.
(11-21-2015, 01:55 PM)sally Wrote: He was trying to be funny by saying "crash his dyke" instead of "crash his bike". He's a real comedian that guy.

Yeah, that's a real knee-slapper alright.

But, I don't think it was harsh or obnoxious or anything.

I think Biggie's at least as entertaining as pyropippy and his pool boy fixation.
Yeah. What's up with that pool boy thing of his?!

Does he give them shit every time he sees one? Does he start throwing stuff after them or just thinks they are something like his .... bitches? Time will tell!