Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HAPPINESS. GOT SOME?
(11-21-2015, 02:19 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(11-21-2015, 01:55 PM)sally Wrote: He was trying to be funny by saying "crash his dyke" instead of "crash his bike". He's a real comedian that guy.

Yeah, that's a real knee-slapper alright.

But, I don't think it was harsh or obnoxious or anything.

I think Biggie's at least as entertaining as pyropippy and his pool boy fixation.

I don't think it was obnoxious either, but I don't think Duchess can see past that Barbie doll poop cake that he posted so anything he says will seem obnoxious to her.
(11-22-2015, 12:10 PM)sally Wrote: I don't think Duchess can see past that Barbie doll poop cake

I can't. He gutted me with that. Days later and I'm still horribly bothered by it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-22-2015, 07:43 AM)Mohammed Wrote: Yeah. What's up with that pool boy thing of his?!

Does he give them shit every time he sees one? Does he start throwing stuff after them or just thinks they are something like his .... bitches? Time will tell!

He says it's just some kind of insult that he and his internet frienemies use to burn each other.

However, it's plain to see that there's a more deep-seated resentment and envy behind his fixation.

Word on the street is that pappy has always dreamed of becoming a professional pool boy, but continually comes up a bit short.

[Image: d382cdff086e5283e56649ad6b59afee_zpsqyg5...1448123605]
So, day after day, ^ pappy suits up and works on honing his skills in his backyard training camp.

Never give up on your dreams pappy!