Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
So the believers in the Religion of Light and Peace are at it again. van ran down several people in London and there are reportedly other attacks under way in the city
Y'all watch your ass over there
I really hope Trumps Islamic immigration hold stays in place, I don't think it's still being done though I think some lower court screwed it up.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

In America we face a bigger threat from white supremacists than we do brown extremists. I don't see anyone addressing that though.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Wow.

You said that with a straight face.

Impressive.

It's the truth. Don't you pay attention to the news? It's not like I'm making it up or even exaggerating.
I think there is a threat from asshole whites but I really doubt its bigger than the threat from asshole islamics.

In America it is. The people killing Americans are usually other Americans. I'd cross the street to avoid a sketchy lookin' hillbilly white dude carrying an American flag before I would a Muslim.
There is some of that, but the actual numbers are small. Yes americans kill more americans than there should be. But then look at the colors.
colors kill the same colors by a wide margin.
nobody like the skechy lookin hillbilly dudes

http://www.politifact.com/florida/articl...k-murders/
I believe if the States had the same amount of Islamic immigration as Europe does we would have the same problems they do. We should learn from their folly. Vet them bitches. Go by the laws in America not the laws they drag in with them from foreign countries. And you just know there are plenty of groups in the U.S. ready to accommodate them in the name of civil rights.
there you have it
(06-05-2017, 05:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: I believe if the States had the same amount of Islamic immigration as Europe does we would have the same problems they do. We should learn from their folly. Vet them bitches. Go by the laws in America not the laws they drag in with them from foreign countries. And you just know there are plenty of groups in the U.S. ready to accommodate them in the name of civil rights.

hah Sometimes I wonder where you get your information from but I'm not even going to ask. I'm not even going to ask if you live in the United States.

Clay Higgins a former police officer and now a GOP congressman said something that some of you will absolutely agree with.

He said this in regards to radicalized Muslims (but I'm not sure why he thinks they are streaming across the borders into America) - "Every conceivable measure should be engaged to hunt them down. Hunt them, identity them, and kill them. Kill them all. For the sake of all that is good and righteous. Kill them all."
There's definitely part of me that agrees with that statement.

In my opinion we either continue status quo, with innocent civilians dying in handfuls at a time, or we get aggressive, and hunt them down as he says.

Unfortunately, I don't feel there's an 'in-between' option.

It's either hard core or carry on as it currently is, and live with the randomness of mass carnage death.

For now, it's basically a European problem, but, make no mistake, there are many here ready to do what they can.
I just read that England's MI5, has identified up to 23,000 people that they consider a terrorist threat.

BTW, in the three terrorist attacks in England over the past several weeks, all of the terrorists were known to MI5.

What does that mean?

MI5 knows who these people are but obviously can't do a thing to stop them.
I agree that immigration from certain countries should be stopped and that immigration from other countries should be thoroughly vetted and screened. Especially now. Legal entry into the U.S. is always an option.

And.........

Sometimes I wonder where you get your information from but I'm not even going to ask. I'm not even going to ask if you live in the United States.

I come from the land where women walk around in t-shirts and panties most of the morning. I was wondering when that issue would be addressed. Thank you!
(06-06-2017, 11:34 AM)Maggot Wrote: Sometimes I wonder where you get your information from but I'm not even going to ask. I'm not even going to ask if you live in the United States.

*snorts* Wise ass. [Image: smack.gif]
SPAIN

Spanish police say they've arrested four people in connection to terrorist attacks that killed 14 people and injured more than 100 others in and around Barcelona Thursday. Five suspects were killed as they tried to carry out a second terrorist attack in a nearby city.

The current location of the driver of a white van that plowed through a crowd of people on Barcelona's landmark Las Ramblas boulevard Thursday afternoon remains unknown.

Two brothers have been named in reports about the search for the perpetrators: Moussa Oukabir, a dual citizen of Morocco and Spain who was being sought by police along with three others Friday, and his older brother Driss Oukabir, who was arrested on Thursday.

According to Spanish media outlets, Driss reportedly told police that Moussa, who's believed to be 17, may have stolen his identification. It was Driss Oukabir's name that reportedly appeared on rental papers for the van used in the attack. Moussa Oukabir lived in Ripoll, north of Barcelona, where his brother was arrested. He has no police record.

Police believe that the attacks are the work of an organized group of terrorists — and that they acted after an accidental explosion derailed their plans to carry out a bombing in Barcelona.

Police say three parts of eastern Spain are focal points of their investigation and that events in all of them are linked: Las Ramblas in Barcelona; the town of Cambrils, where a second vehicular attack took place; and Alcanar, where an explosion killed one person Wednesday night.

Four people have been detained by police — and none of them had "a history of terrorism-related events," police in Catalonia said Friday. They were detained in and around Ripoll, some 65 miles north and inland from Barcelona, according to police.

Police arrested a Moroccan man whose "identification documents were used to rent the van" in the Las Ramblas attack, NPR's Frank Langfitt reports from Barcelona. That man was one of three suspects who held Moroccan passports; another suspect is a Spanish citizen, Catalan Police Chief Josep Lluis Trapero said Friday.

Five men were shot and killed by police at a roadblock in Cambrils early Friday. They were wearing fake explosives on their bodies, police say.

Trapero said investigators believe those who acted were survivors from a gang that had been planning for weeks to carry out a bombing attack — but that they decided to use a van after their components blew up.

The Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the Barcelona attack, the SITE Intelligence Group reports.

Full story: http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2...-hit-spain
[Image: B823499901Z.1_20170818184903_000_GVQ1UH8...rtrait.jpg]
^ Memorial in Barcelona for the 14 deceased victims of the terror attacks in Spain this week.

Spain is known as having some of the most dogged and diligent counter-terrorism officers in the world.

For over a decade, they managed to avoid attacks by radical Islamic terrorists, despite Spain's long Mediterranean coastline across from Morocco (making Spain an inviting entry point).

Spanish counter-terrorism agencies have arrested over 700 suspected terrorists since the tragic Madrid train attacks which left nearly 200 people dead in 2004.

Now, Spanish authorities are working hard to put all the pieces together and hold accountable everyone involved in this week's attacks, several of whom were teenagers.

Story: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/19/world...ml?mcubz=0
Spanish Police Kill Terror Suspect Today

[Image: 8c679fdd-terrorista-238x178.png]

Police confirmed that officers shot and killed Moroccan-born ^ Younes Abouyaaquob, 22, in the small town of Subirats, about an hour’s drive west of Barcelona. Abouyaaquob has been the subject of a massive manhunt since he escaped on Thursday night after the van attack. A tip from someone who recognized pics released by police reportedly led to him being located.

Police said Abouyaaquob was wearing what appeared to be a suicide bomb vest when he was confronted by officers. Bomb squad officers deployed a robot to get near the prone body, only then learning that the suicide vest was a fake, they said.

Spanish authorities said Monday the death toll from last week’s vehicle attacks has risen to 15. Catalan Justice Minister Carles Mundo identified the latest victim as a man, Pau Perez, who was found stabbed in his Ford Focus several miles from the scene of the van attack.

Police said that Abouyaaquob stabbed Perez to death when he stole his car to use as a getaway vehicle after the van attack. He dumped Perez into the back seat and drove away.

Abouyaaquob then rammed through the barricades at a police checkpoint as officers fired on the car, authorities said. That vehicle was found abandoned a few miles away with Perez’s body still in the back seat.

(continued)
Josep Lluís Trapero, chief of the Catalan National Police, also told reporters that authorities found DNA remains of at least two people killed in an explosion the day before the attacks.

Trapero said it was likely that one of the bodies found at the explosion site was Moroccan-national Abdelbaki Essati, a Muslim cleric who is suspected of radicalizing young men in the mountain town of Ripoll, Spain and organizing the terror cell.

Full story: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/eur...story.html