Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thought I'd read it all...
What-the-mother-fucking-fuckity-fuck

I'm generally a pretty callous guy, and figure that there are just some nut-jobs out there that do bad things. But this story really angers me. I can't imagine the pain that child felt. If there's already a thread on this, sorry.

WTF
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

That aint no baked potato bitch!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
This is the stuff that you just can't ever erase from your mind. I'd rather not even know about it, but that's impossible when you have a computer.
JFC....What in the hell is it that inflicts people?
Satan, Antichrist, KFC, MSG......wtf?
That poor, innocent baby. That mother is evil. Even in the midst (or especially in the midst) of a seizure, how do you coordinate your body to put an infant into a microwave, close the door and press start?

I think she's just evil and a psychopath and probably suffers from a host of other deranged conditions.
Commando Cunt Queen
LC posted the story in the RAMPANT ABUSE OF CHILDREN thread back in mid 2011.

It's taken 4 12 years for the lying POS mother to be tried and convicted, but at least the jury got it right (in my opinion).

She won't have access to children for at least 26 years, and hopefully for life.

[Image: 71822101_138014185602.jpg]
RIP Mirabelle Thao-Lo

I hope the woman's other children are in good care with someone who loves them.

I can hardly even wrap my head around it. 21
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: 56753f53160000d400eb948f.jpeg?cache=0acxd5eusx]

The crazy bitch who microwaved her baby to death in 2011, 34-year-old Ka Yang, was sentenced to 26 years to life on Friday in Sacramento County Superior Court.
Ifs she's crazy why is she in jail?
Just because I regard her as a 'crazy bitch' doesn't make her criminally insane, Einstein.

The jury believed that Yang knew what she was doing and that it was wrong when she put the baby in the microwave and turned it on.

So, even if some on the jury also regarded her as a 'crazy bitch', it's not relevant to criminal liability and punishment.
She had to be crazy, who would do that?
I don't even think Beevis & Butthead would try that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.