Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some chicken soup!
Odele, call me gato!
I'm feeling old. Things are flowing again and my upper right abdomen is feeling better. But now towards the end of the work day, my back on my right side is killing me. Maybe it's all the sitting and laying down I did for almost a week and then started walking to work again today.
(08-02-2022, 05:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm feeling old. Things are flowing again and my upper right abdomen is feeling better. But now towards the end of the work day, my back on my right side is killing me. Maybe it's all the sitting and laying down I did for almost a week and then started walking to work again today.

You’re working towards what some call your “Golden Years”.

But in reality, they’re not Golden Years, they’re “Rusting Years”!   hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I can't remember my grandparents ever being young, they looked like they were in their golden years since I can remember. My grandpa was balding with gray hair and my grandma always had one of those church lady perms like Dana Carvy from Saturday Night Live. God help me if I ever look like that.
(08-02-2022, 06:17 PM)sally Wrote: I can't remember my grandparents ever being young, they looked like they were in their golden years since I can remember. My grandpa was balding with gray hair and my grandma always had one of those church lady perms like Dana Carvy from Saturday Night Live. God help me if I ever look like that.

Don’t worry, you won’t ever look like that. You’re still in your prime now, and will be for some time.

When you’re young, your grandparents “are” old, say you’re 20, your mom around 40, and your
Grandparents around 60. 60 vs 20 big difference. 60 year olds are balding and have gray hair. 

Not to worry, 

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Over the years you won’t even notice it, and looking like that will just sort of sneak up on you!  hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Well the cold got me finally that has been going around.

So for lunch today I packed bone broth, tea and apple cider.

I call bullshit on the bone broth.
That it is effective? Or that I have it?

I got a bunch of powder packs from hikers over the summer, they are great!

I never thought I would see the day where I was laying in bed dreaming about casseroles. That sounds so yummy right now. I don't think I have ever ever made one. (I've made lasagne tho and I'm dreaming about that also)

Bone Broth was my stage name!