Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHAT SCARES YOU?
(11-22-2015, 03:39 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-22-2015, 03:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Tit for tat, MS.

What scares you?

(Aside from black kids with toy guns, Muslims, evil assault rifles, not getting into heaven, and erectile dysfunction.) Smiley_emoticons_smile

I only fear that my kids will one day turn into Packer fans and we'll be permanently alienated.

They can come live with their Mock Uncle Crash, until their Dad wakes up to himself. It's way cooler over here anyway and I won't force them to pray at night. But they better brush their teeth.

You can visit on important birthdays..
Fadades scares the shit out of me.
(11-23-2015, 03:04 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's not bullshit. 16

If I was diagnosed with ALS tomorrow, I'd be very scared. But, I don't have ALS and I don't have a fear of getting it.

If I was in the military in an uncertain situation, I don't know if I'd be scared. Probably; it would depend on my training and experience. But, I'm not in an uncertain military situation and I don't fear that I will ever be in an uncertain military situation.

The alley or parking lot scenario is a more plausible one, but still kind of remote for me. I've never had my finger on 911 or owned mace. And, I don't find myself going into what I consider shady dark alleys or shady parking lots these days. If I had to do that, for some reason, I might be scared. I'd probably carry a knife and mace. But, I don't have to do that now and I'm not fearful that I'll have to do that later.

I didn't say that I don't get afraid in certain situations, French Fry. I do. But, right now, I can't think of any fear associated with something that I know is going to happen, except the one I mentioned. And, I don't worry and stress over the unknown or have any phobias or anything.

Well, I did just think of one thing that scares me; potentially losing my teeth. I hope I always have my natural teeth. I kinda fear seeing my teeth in a jar and having to put my teeth in.

That is very Buddhist of you; staying in the present moment.

I've been studying quite a bit of Buddhism as it relates to DBT (but it's easier said than practiced). However, you are correct...in this moment, there's no benefit to worry or fear regarding what may/may not happen.
Commando Cunt Queen
Really? I kinda thought it was Yodaish.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mc10e6cb8d495292e217163f5e7f06...&W=160&P=0]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm not a Buddhist or a Yodhist.

Just a run-of-the-mill realist, I guess.

I'm afraid that I would swig from a half full or half empty bottle of Jack with Yoda though.
(11-23-2015, 06:29 AM)Maggot Wrote: Every year I slip on ice or snow, no matter how hard I try to be careful I always wipe out. Not knowing when bugs me and it happens when I'm not thinking about it. My back is starting to throb already just thinking about it.

You need to invest in some rubbers with cleats for heaven's sake.....I think you may have suffered some brain damage from your frequent falls and that is why sometimes your posts make no sense. You need to prevent further accidents, Mister.....
(11-23-2015, 06:12 PM)blueberryhill Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 06:29 AM)Maggot Wrote: Every year I slip on ice or snow, no matter how hard I try to be careful I always wipe out. Not knowing when bugs me and it happens when I'm not thinking about it. My back is starting to throb already just thinking about it.

You need to invest in some rubbers with cleats for heaven's sake.....I think you may have suffered some brain damage from your frequent falls and that is why sometimes your posts make no sense. You need to prevent further accidents, Mister.....

They make perfect sense to me, maybe you're not as evolved. I'm sometimes 3-4 steps ahead in my rhetoric.
I don't think I'm wired to be afraid of anything, I've been in way too many situations where I should have been terrified and some weird instinct just kicked in and saved my ass, whether it was fight, flight, or running my fool mouth. I never get scared until much later, when it begins to occur to me just how bad the situation was. Then that shit keeps me up at night, but it isn't fear exactly. More like PTSD.

I might be afraid of outliving my body and mind, like alzheimers patients I see just hanging on, and on, and on, with no mind left and no mobility. I don't wanna die a carrot. But then I figure, if my mind is gone what the fuck will I care anyway?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Seriously? I am the only one who would be scared if his dick would suddenly fall off?!

I am .... astonished!
I would be very upset if it fell off, but in not scared of it falling off. I'm not a garbage dick, I only put it in highly selective places.
I once had a dream that my dick kept getting bigger and bigger, I suddenly found myself on a crowded street grasping the thing with both arms trying to find a hiding spot. People pointed and laughed until I got pissed and started bonking them on the head with it until they were all running like in a Godzilla movie. Needless to say I woke up with a woody that morning.
Did your wife have a headache or looked really mean at you?
(11-23-2015, 11:54 PM)Mohammed Wrote: Seriously? I am the only one who would be scared if his dick would suddenly fall off?!

I am .... astonished!

Don't be scared Mo. It probably won't happen. But, if it does, you would likely be welcomed into the Mock sisterhood with open arms.

Just think...

-User could give you tips on getting your bod into tip-top shape.

-Rams and Duchess could be your stylists; helping you pick out lovely outfits, handbags and matching heels.

-Aussie could teach you how to spot and neutralize a clam-jammer with one eye closed.

-Blueberry and OlderThanDirt could show you how to be an old slut, and still be classy, funny, and smart.

-Love Child could be a cool and compassionate friend to have your back during and after the adjustment process.

-Big Sal could advise on how to own your hot broad status, without having to conceal your big ole balls.

-And, I'll toss you a couple of simply fabulous hats for those bad hair days.

(Clang's probably gonna be jealous if he ever comes home.)
See Mo, it won't be so bad losing your dick. If that sucker falls off just toss it to the starving dogs wandering around your neighborhood and say good riddance.
(11-23-2015, 11:54 PM)Mohammed Wrote: Seriously? I am the only one who would be scared if his dick would suddenly fall off?!

I am .... astonished!

Actually I would be shocked if it happened now, I have been pretty good after a lot of years of being a Slut.
Somehow it seems I got away with it.

I am .... astonished!

If it's any consolation whatsoever, I would be afraid to lose my balls.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-24-2015, 04:12 PM)Duchess Wrote: If it's any consolation whatsoever, I would be afraid to lose my balls.[/i][/size]

I've experienced it and it's awful. I was storing a box of blue balls at my husband's shop and he gave them away to someone.

Why the fuck would he do that, those were my Christmas ornaments that I used once when I decided to do my tree all in blue. Asshole.
Well, I don't really blame your husband, sal. As I understand it, no man wants to be packing blue balls on the job (or anywhere else).
Its really not our fault if our women let us leave the house with full testicles. Its not.
I guess I should have emptied his testicles before sending him off with a box of my Christmas ornaments. He gave my decorations away to a bum.