Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WHAT SCARES YOU?
Good, he can hang them on the dead guy in the tent.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-24-2015, 02:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Aussie could teach you how to spot and neutralize a clam-jammer with one eye closed.

Not true HoTD, my skill/expertise is only in the area of cock blocking. Clam jamming is a whole other genre.
Clam jamming is the female version of cock blocking, aussie.

But, yeah, I can see where 'jammin' the clam' could have a different (and much more appealing) connotation.

In any case, when Mo's dick falls off, you'll be his adviser on how to block those kinds of selfish bitches from getting away with that shit, should you choose to accept the mission. You've got the creds. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(11-24-2015, 02:43 PM)sally Wrote: See Mo, it won't be so bad losing your dick. If that sucker falls off just toss it to the starving dogs wandering around your neighborhood and say good riddance.

Hey!!

But yeah, like HotD's saying, I would look exceptionally ravishing in my off shoulder, midnight blue cocktail dress and 10 inch stainless steel stilettos! I know that cos I do so already!

Yeah, Six, I'm exactly with you on that one. Before 40 I was the archetypical slut, whoring my ways across Asia and Africa, and am feeling absolutely lucky and fortunate that I got away with it without a single blemish. My quantities might have been staggering but I never sacrificed quality the same time, so it seems to have worked. Now I'm living a life in wonderful and tranquil bliss, content and happy, and have no idea how I managed to find all the energy to do all that shit all those years ago.

It seems too utterly hectic and strenuous from where I am now. But yeah, even so quite a few got hurt along the way, am happy it went that way by the state I am in now.

What the heck is wrong with Photobucket? Can't log in, as I would have to show user about my progress regarding getting into shape!
(11-24-2015, 04:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: Its really not our fault if our women let us leave the house with full testicles. Its not.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-24-2015, 06:15 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Clam jamming is the female version of cock blocking, aussie.

But, yeah, I can see where 'jammin' the clam' could have a different (and much more appealing) connotation.

In any case, when Mo's dick falls off, you'll be his adviser on how to block those kinds of selfish bitches from getting away with that shit, should you choose to accept the mission. You've got the creds. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Soooo.... Pics?
[Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2014-08-01-a-las-2.1...20x245.png]
I don't believe that 'Clam jamming' actually exists. I think it's men trying to compensate for inadequecy.
How do you figure out that one chick sabotaging another chick trying to get herself laid is men compensating for inadequacy, Loosey Loo?

Misandrist!
I think it's just another word for camel toe. The jeans I'm wearing right now are some real clam jammers, I had to wear a long shirt over them. I'm about to take them off, I've had enough.
*sigh*
I once put clams in a bucket of fresh water with bread crumbs, the necks on them bitches must have stretched out 6 inches.
(11-25-2015, 06:59 PM)crash Wrote: *sigh*

*double sigh*
How do you even get cock blocked or clam jammed anyway? If the person that you are interested in is equally interested in you then jammers and blockers shouldn't even have a chance in the first place. If a guy that I find attractive is pursuing me it's not going to change my attraction to him just because some douche bag comes along and tries to cock block him. If you do get cock blocked or clam jammed then it's probably because the person you like just isn't that in to you.
I'll tell the dude the your tampon story, you'll go home alone and have to ride the cucumber!
Be careful fatty, Sally can make a really good salad with your brains and wont even break a sweat.
(11-25-2015, 08:43 PM)BigMark Wrote: I'll tell the dude the your tampon story, you'll go home alone and have to ride the cucumber!

A man who clam jams a woman is the lowest of the low.

"Hey pal just a heads up, you might want to watch this one, she puts tampons in her bloody vagina".

Yeah, likes that's gonna work. Loser.
You said it couldn't happen, I like to think outside the bloody box.
(11-25-2015, 09:25 PM)BigMark Wrote: You said it couldn't happen, I like to think outside the bloody box.

You keep missing the MARK "BigMark"
(11-25-2015, 06:20 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: Captura-de-pantalla-2014-08-01-a-las-2.1...20x245.png]
\m/\m/