Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MONDAY MORNING WOODY

I don't have one, do you?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You mean you are single again?

Excellent! Smiley_emoticons_smile
Not anymore Smiley_emoticons_smile
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

[Image: untitled%204_zpsc9kzynvm.png]
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(11-23-2015, 09:11 AM)F.U. Wrote: [Image: untitled%204_zpsc9kzynvm.png]

And I just so happen to NEED some wood.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Isn't it good Norwegian wood?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Woody, who came up with that anyways?
Apparently a serial killer named Harrelson who had a baby boy and thought to himself "What on earth should I call this thing?!" when he woke up one glorious morning with an epiphany.
(12-01-2015, 03:31 AM)Mohammed Wrote: Apparently a serial killer named Harrelson who had a baby boy and thought to himself "What on earth should I call this thing?!" when he woke up one glorious morning with an epiphany.

You may be on to something.

Mr. Harrelson, the serial killer and thespian breeder, is a good guess.

Mr. Woodpecker is a possibility as well. Woody Woodpecker's dad didn't kill anybody (so far as we know), but he was a right son of a bitch too. I saw an episode where he taunted his poor irksome red-headed son on the golf course like nobody's business.

It could by Harrelson or Woodpecker, for sure.

BUT, the woody might be attributable to Woodrow Wilson too. Word has it that Edith (Wilson, not Bunker) always sauntered around the White House with a heavy limp and thinly veiled smirk, Woody rolling right behind her at all times. As she ducked into to the Oval Office with Woodrow on her ass, Edith was often heard muttering, "he wouldn't dare, would he?" Would he?
That makes actually perfect sense as it got to be originating from America since it doesn't make much sense in any other language really. Morgen Holz? Perhaps Stolz, which translates to Pride, so it would be Morning Pride in German, but Morgen Holz? Surely not. It makes even less sense in Hungarian, Regelt Fa, or Indonesian, Kayu Pagi, which would make a nice sounding name for a dish over there, but surely not a Morning Woody.
I may have found the culprit

[Image: th?id=OIP.M31efc32edc1b96b376bc42f162e8f007H0&pid=15.1]

I don't have a Monday morning woody but it's a pretty damn good morning nonetheless. Please let my whole day be like this.
I did earlier, all good now.
woody oh woody, an oldie but goody. You wake up before me even before I have to pee. But rise like a king you must and twitching and bumping I trust will come to a nice happy end as you find a warm place to thrust.

Morning sex. Yeah, baybay.