Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christmas presents
I asked Santa for a unicycle and even printed a picture of the one I wanted and sent it to her. She best be getting those dinky elves going and running around in their pointy socks cuz I've been p r e t t y damn good lately.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Why the hell do you want a unicycle, did you get a job at the circus as the amazing elderly unicycle lady?
(12-07-2015, 07:23 PM)sally Wrote: Why the hell do you want a unicycle, did you get a job at the circus as the amazing elderly unicycle lady?

It works my legs and is fun. Have you ever tried one? Its all about the seat.
Look! How freaking cool is this!!!!

[Image: minmax.ms?img=master:UNC023.jpg&min=800&max=2400]

Description

Classically styled with retro flair! The Schwinn 20 inch Commuting / Touring Unicycle - Blue pairs new technology with vintage looks. This 20-inch steel unicycle is a reproduction of the classic Schwinn design; Schwinn actually pulled out their old blueprints and re-tooled the original flat-bladed steel frame to create this quality cycle. A cool finish and all-around strength built for touring, commuting, or road riding make it perfect for all types of users. This cycle ships with a 350mm seatpost; minimum inseam required is 33 inches. Please note that these sizes are from the crotch to the floor while wearing shoes; they are not the same as pant inseam sizes. Retro Flair! Original blueprints!!
(12-07-2015, 04:49 PM)Maggot Wrote: I asked Santa for a unicycle and even printed a picture of the one I wanted and sent it to her. She best be getting those dinky elves going and running around in their pointy socks cuz I've been p r e t t y damn good lately.
Couple weeks ago I saw a family with segway unicycles. They fold up into a carrying case about the size of a brief case. They looked pretty cool and easy to use, but i'm betting they cost a pretty penny.
This is what I ended up doing. I bought a 7x7 Rubbermaid shed, painted it, put in a window and decorated the inside. I really want to paint the doors purple and pink, but the primer isn't sticking. Even after it dries it just wipes right off. I think she'll be thrilled with it either way, and when she's done with it I'll still have a storage shed instead of a wooden piece of shit I'll have to toss out on the side of the road.

I told her that we have a very bad ant problem in the back yard and we can't go back there or near the doors and windows because the man sprayed all kinds of chemicals. So far it's working she hasn't went near the back doors once.

[Image: 20151222_162225_zpsq3kwqhmk.jpg]

[Image: 20151222_162317_zpsmxnjbnn2.jpg]

[Image: 20151222_162426_zpsj1jrquwb.jpg]

You did a great job! It is so charming. It makes me happy just to look at it. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's really smart, creative and cool, sally. What a great gift for your daughter.
I think my adult children are jealous of the little spoiled shit hah. My son is going to find himself living in there soon if he doesn't find a place.
The relative few that are getting presents from me this year will be getting hand made stuff. What I have on hand is Soap, Lip Balm I made yesterday, my own version of Baileys and some blacksmithing items.
(12-22-2015, 06:09 PM)sally Wrote: My son is going to find himself living in there soon if he doesn't find a place.

I doubt that. The sign on the front door infers a terrible price to pay for your son to be allowed to live there.
Holy shit Sally! I like it better than the manufactured one. This is the best! You Rock!
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

It looks like I will be sitting in the best buy parking lot Dec 20th at 5:30 am waiting to get a ticket at 7am so I can go in the store at 8am to buy a NES classic for my son. A couple things I'm worried about is how will I save my spot when the coffee starts to leak out and how can I preserve the moment so years from now I can say "look what I did for you"

No coffee until the mission has been accomplished. Once the peeing starts, it doesn't stop.
Well, that's not happnin.
(12-17-2016, 12:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: It looks like I will be sitting in the best buy parking lot Dec 20th at 5:30 am waiting to get a ticket at 7am so I can go in the store at 8am to buy a NES classic for my son. A couple things I'm worried about is how will I save my spot when the coffee starts to leak out and how can I preserve the moment so years from now I can say "look what I did for you"

"Depends" on how badly you want to keep your spot and keep from showing a spot on your pants. hah
(12-17-2016, 09:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well, that's not happnin.

'K.

Clang has a suggestion.
(12-17-2016, 12:32 PM)Maggot Wrote: It looks like I will be sitting in the best buy parking lot Dec 20th at 5:30 am waiting to get a ticket at 7am so I can go in the store at 8am to buy a NES classic for my son. A couple things I'm worried about is how will I save my spot when the coffee starts to leak out and how can I preserve the moment so years from now I can say "look what I did for you"

They have an ad for a thing called "Depends", for moments like yours, so no need to leave the line! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-18-2016, 06:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 09:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well, that's not happnin.

'K.

Clang has a suggestion.

And another suggestion. Please post pics of yourself in Depends. I have an excess of brain/eye bleach.