Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Christmas presents
Check out the clock I just ordered!!

[Image: Epic-Nerd-Clock_c_100835.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

hah I'm not at all surprised. That is so you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I want to get this playhouse for my daughter for Christmas, they'll deliver it pre-built right into my backyard on Christmas Eve and I just have to keep her out of the backyard so it will be a surprise. An 8x10 with all the bells and whistles will be around $3000 including delivery. The only problem is I just had a new fence put up so they cant get it through unless I take the fence down. I'm thinking it would be easier to just take the fence down and put it back up instead of buying the playhouse kit and putting it together ourselves. That would be a fucking nightmare.

[Image: victorianplayhouse4_zpsh4yar0vg.jpg]
That's a really cool gift for a little girl.

It could also be pretty cool for you.

If the husband or teens are working your nerves, you can kick them out of the main house (or grab your beer box and head out back).
I got one of those fancy swing set jungle gyms for my boy and elected to self assemble. HUGE pain in the ass. Knock down a fence and let some other idiot do the hard stuff.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Moving a couple sections of fence isn't the end of the world. All you need is enough room to squeeze in with a pu truck. Those sections are probably 4x8 pieces. If those wimps can't do that threaten them with a 30 pack. Oh......... and wear something nice so your flabs hang out and stuff.

I don't like it when hip hop artists get their hands on traditional Christmas carols and fuck with the tune. Grrrrr.
(12-04-2015, 06:57 PM)sally Wrote: I want to get this playhouse for my daughter for Christmas

Oh! That is glorious! Respect-applause

I want to give her this for her yard -

[Image: traditional-kids-chairs.jpg]
That clock stresses me out!
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

(12-05-2015, 12:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 06:57 PM)sally Wrote: I want to get this playhouse for my daughter for Christmas

Oh! That is glorious! Respect-applause

I want to give her this for her yard -

[Image: traditional-kids-chairs.jpg]

I'm still debating if I'm going to get that. I could get her one like this from Sam's club which would be a lot easier to get in the backyard and a lot easier on my wallet, but it seems so crumby compared to that Victorian house that I can actually fit inside too.

[Image: 0075211306515_A_zpsoyzrobwn.jpg]

That's cute too, not as nice as the first one but darling nonetheless.

The mailbox made me laugh and I really like the dutchdoor.
I think it's cute and she'll love the mailbox, but it's only 4x6 and 5 ft high. The Victorian Cottage is 8 ft high with a wood floor, real windows and a built in loft.
Pick the one you can turn into a shed when she outgrows it. And remember bees love to make nests in things like that.
I love bees. In my 39 years I've never been stung by one. Peaceful creatures they are.

Watch tomorrow I'll be attacked by a swarm of African killer bees and drop dead.
I like bees too but the swingset I set up for my son is huge and they built a nest in the treehouse part. One day he came screaming around the corner with a bunch of bees chasing him. His eyes were HUGE!! hah
That's not funny. That poor child would have been traumatised. You should have been on that, I blame you.
(12-04-2015, 06:57 PM)sally Wrote: I want to get this playhouse for my daughter for Christmas, they'll deliver it pre-built right into my backyard on Christmas Eve and I just have to keep her out of the backyard so it will be a surprise. An 8x10 with all the bells and whistles will be around $3000 including delivery. The only problem is I just had a new fence put up so they cant get it through unless I take the fence down. I'm thinking it would be easier to just take the fence down and put it back up instead of buying the playhouse kit and putting it together ourselves. That would be a fucking nightmare.

have a chopper fly it in. duh.
(12-05-2015, 07:20 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: That's not funny. That poor child would have been traumatised. You should have been on that, I blame you.

naaaaa........I gave him the bee spray and showed him which way to point it and he slayed his fear like Sir Galahad.
(12-04-2015, 06:57 PM)sally Wrote: I want to get this playhouse for my daughter for Christmas, they'll deliver it pre-built right into my backyard on Christmas Eve and I just have to keep her out of the backyard so it will be a surprise. An 8x10 with all the bells and whistles will be around $3000 including delivery. The only problem is I just had a new fence put up so they cant get it through unless I take the fence down. I'm thinking it would be easier to just take the fence down and put it back up instead of buying the playhouse kit and putting it together ourselves. That would be a fucking nightmare.

10 bucks says she looks at it, smiles, then throws a sheet over the nearest table to play house under.

My kid wants a Raspberry Pi for Christmas- just another gadget that's gonna sit in a drawer in 2 months
I bought my son a PS3 hand held game thing for his birthday last month, its 3D and he could care less about the games but that stop photography thing in it keeps him busy. He makes these movies with his lego's and every hr he's running up to me saying "look at this one" I was afraid to get him a game console because kids end up sitting in a corner playing it and never going outside but that wasn't the case this time. What a freaking relief!!