That wierd person
Blindgreed1 Offline
Mocker

RE: That wierd person

(12-08-2015 02:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
(12-08-2015 02:25 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:  hah

He once likened Parmesan cheese to what was in the pedi-egg shell. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

I no longer eat Parmesan.
hahhahhah

12-08-2015 03:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

I wasn't looking for this thread just now, but since I found it and since I made a faux pas last night I will write in it.
I was at a gathering where several people were dressed up in either white or neon, it was a black light party. At one point all of the people who were only wearing white were standing at the counter and the neon colors were on the dance floor and I said, "Look! All the whites are over there and we are over here!" I got called out on using the word "whites"
How else was I supposed to say it?! LOL
I hate saying stupid shit.

10-22-2016 08:02 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

I would have made a very sincere apology for having accidentally offended anyone with poor word phrasing, and added that what I really MEANT to say was that all The HONKIE CRACKERS were on the other side. And make every word just drip with sincerity and innocense.

Because there is nothing better than saying stupid shit on purpose to a crowd of people with sticks up their asses.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
10-22-2016 08:37 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(10-22-2016 08:02 PM)Love Child Wrote:  "Look! All the whites are over there and we are over here!" I got called out on using the word "whites"

You didn't say anything stupid, those people overreacted.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
10-23-2016 05:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(10-23-2016 05:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:  
(10-22-2016 08:02 PM)Love Child Wrote:  "Look! All the whites are over there and we are over here!" I got called out on using the word "whites"

You didn't say anything stupid, those people overreacted.

Agreed. Soon people won't be able to talk about separating whites and colors in a laundromat without offending someone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
10-24-2016 07:14 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(12-06-2015 08:10 PM)Love Child Wrote:  So.....I became that wierd person today.
The person who in a conversation says something and everyone stops and kind of looks at you like you are really really strange.
Yeah, that is me now.
Great.

I know I should embrace it. EMBRACE IT! Just keep saying wierd things!

Became that weird person? To me, you've always been a fellow weird person. Free spirited and adventurous to my mostly lazy and cowardly lifestyle. I've always admired you for that. As CaptainWacky always says: You are my hero plus devious pots and pans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
10-24-2016 07:19 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I've been really thinking of a "black light" party and what I could do with some paint and where I would paint. I would probably start with toenails and work my way up.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
05-20-2018 08:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Love Child Offline
Mocker

Lets do it! Lets have a black and white party! I mean a black light party! Smiley_emoticons_biggrin Doh! We could even watch "Dear White People"

Just kidding about the movie bit, I have watched it though. So I discovered a black light flash light that someone left behind in the office where I previously worked. I went through all of the rooms in one of the lodges one night to see what I could find. I wasn't surprised.

05-21-2018 12:08 AM