Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I MIGHT BE A BIGFOOT :(
People spotted me!
They are following me!
They are all around!
I even tried to smell bad so they would go away, throw sticks, make weird sounds and all they did was come back with strange equipment. I must say, they must be bored!

Check this out! Look up your region for all of the bigfoot sightings and read the stories.

http://www.bfro.net/
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Med8ba8ba7229658b8e22dd97359fd...&W=160&P=0]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: hA4DBD2B9]
Bigfoot was a big deal when I was growing up in the 70s.

I remember there were always doctored up 'EXCLUSIVE: BIG FOOT SIGHTED!' stories and photos on the store tabloid covers.

We took a family trip to visit my cousins in Carson City one Christmas break. They had all kinds of board games; this was one of my favorites.

[Image: Big-Foot-Vintage-Toy-Archive.jpg?resize=600%2C307]

The goal of the game was to wander through the wilderness without getting caught by Sasquatch!

Bigfoot stories never scared me as a kid, but the La Llorona stories the older girls across the street told scared the crap out of me for some reason.
[Image: imagesqtbnANd9GcTFyyrstGwmNTaWKEKEZrZakC...4tiA-1.jpg]
We need more bigfoot. Or something to turn people away from real stuff.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yeah.
When people start talking to me about bigfoot or aliens or some undiscovered thing out there I say, "So, if they really find bigfoot and see that it is real, then what? Will your life change that much? Will your life be better?"