Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of 72
Is this a thing? Saw it on a post of a local missing girl (who has now been found)

A popular teenage game is called "Game of 72"... Teenagers go missing from family/friends for 72 hrs. They leave cell phns home as they can't have social media contact. Not saying this is what happened, just something to look into!!! I hope she returns safely
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

This is the first I'm hearing of it. Whatta fucked up game to play and I wouldn't find it amusing at all if that were pulled on me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That game would give my kids 72 hrs till I opened a can of whoop ass on them.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
After my sons return from Iraq he went missing for almost a year. Cut all contact and fell off the face of the earth. War and killing people at point blank range fucks some peoples heads up, so he vanished to try and get his head right. As a parent it was probably the hardest time of my life. Not knowing where he was or how he was ate at me every day.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
That is really shitty F.U. sorry to hear about that.

I looked up this game and it seems to be made up, it is not a fad. I looked it up after having 2 friends have teens who went missing this last year, each for a couple of days.

They were lucky!
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

To deliberately make people worry is a bad thing.

The only time it's okay to play with people's emotions is when you're trolling them. Sarcastic
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]