Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Letting Go
I am trying to let someone go.
I am never sure if I am supposed to officially tell them I am letting them go, or just sort of let the relationship slide into the abyss like I feel it is doing anyway.
I don't think there is any satisfaction in telling this one that it is over. In fact, that is the first time I typed those words. I am not ready to let them go yet. Maybe I will just let it slide.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

(12-13-2015, 02:08 AM)Love Child Wrote: let the relationship slide into the abyss

That sounds sad :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have always been one to just let them slide away unless there was some large issue or something that included a bunch of confrontation.
Sometimes its hard, sometimes its not.
The intimates are hard usually, there is a lingering connection that takes some time to go away.
Friends its harder unless one of you moves away and you just lose contact.
Acquaintances are not to bad, you just stop calling and they eventually forget to call
It does sound sad. It's hard to let go. If this person won't get it, just let it die naturally.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Next time they ask if you missed them tell em "Yeah, but my aim is getting better" Stuff like that.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-13-2015, 06:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 02:08 AM)Love Child Wrote: let the relationship slide into the abyss

That sounds sad :(

It is not really sad at all. It would give me a lot of freedom if I could realize the relationship is not going anywhere and it would be better to let it go than to keep hanging on.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.