Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
YOUNG & DRUNK

Do you have a memory of it that stands out above the rest?

Are you a friendly drunk or 10 ft. tall & bullet proof?

Have you ever been surprised to hear of something that you said or did the night before that you can't remember?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Your mom.
(12-16-2015, 09:09 PM)BigMark Wrote: Your mom.

I'm going to encourage you and say I laughed at this ^.
(12-16-2015, 10:00 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 09:09 PM)BigMark Wrote: Your mom.

I'm going to encourage you and say I laughed at this ^.

Good plan, MS. Without positive reinforcement, Biggie might stop serving up the comedy gold.
I do stupid stuff while sober.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

When I was 16, I drank a 16 ounce bottle of southern comfort, and woke up in a hospital with a broken nose, but I didn't learn anything, because....

There was that time I drank a fifth of peach schnapps at a kegger and decided to relieve myself by squatting over a fire ant hill in Georgia. Did you know when you get bit over 1,000 times you end up in the hospital? I didn't learn anything from that, either, because.....

The year after that, I was up all night doing funnels at some drag race in Florida, and then got in my boyfriends dragster and ran it into a wall.
Ah shit I just posted my response in the error messages thread by mistake, which is both funny and oddly accurate. Maybe young and drunk leads to old and stupid. Who knew?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(12-16-2015, 08:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you have a memory of it that stands out above the rest?

Are you a friendly drunk or 10 ft. tall & bullet proof?

Have you ever been surprised to hear of something that you said or did the night before that you can't remember?
I do things all the time that I don't remember, but it doesn't have anything to do with drugs or alcohol. If i'm woken up while i'm in a deep sleep, I appear to be awake and can carry on a conversation but have no memory of what happened the next day. I recently had a long unsolicited conversation with my daughter about the dangers of sea urchins and was apparently very concerned about her safety even though we live in Arizona. hah
Stung on the cooch by fire ants...

That's enough mock for today.
The fire ant cooch dance is something to see.