2015 YEAR-END LISTS
(12-20-2015, 05:36 PM)Cutz Wrote: Now I'm wondering if she makes HotD's or Duch's top boobs list.

I don't have a Best Boobs list, Cutz.

But, I give Christy Canyon's a thumbs up.

They looked good and she seemed to enjoy them, as did the gang.
If you ever get around to compiling one, lemme know.
Will do, Mr. Cutz.

I'm just a second-hand observer though.

So, I hope you don't get all testy when you complete your first-hand Best Balls compilation research ahead of me. Patience is a virtue.
I can tell you the 5 best of all time.

Cutz
Cutz
Cutz
Cutz
and
Cutz.

I use shampoo and lotion, it's like a silk marble bag.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

'Check out my super silky marble bag, you bitchen busty babes'. That's what they all say.

And, mostly, that grab bag turns out to be just a sack of hairy, lopsided, bloated old nuts practically begging to be busted.
Prince envies the smoothness of my testicular purse. The hair flows in ribbon curls as a gift waiting to be opened.

But I don't tell anyone to check it out. Alas my nether lambskin is but for one gal of late.
You're alright, Cutz, even if you have a nutsack superiority complex.

I hope you get a chance to gel and enjoy your winter school break.

So, did you ace your finals?
We had 13 classes this semester, we don't go by standard class length.

To answer your question, I've gotten almost straight As so far.
I've adopted another stray woman who's struggling right now--put her up in a hotel for a few nights and I'm trying to help her find county help.

Anywhoooooo, at least twice when I've gone to visit her at the hotel or something, she's just getting out of the shower and she feels free to walk around in nothing but a towel on her head. I have to say, she has about one of the most stunning figures/boobs I can imagine a guy would want. She's curvy without being fat and she's got some big D's that look totally natural and sit just where you'd want on your chest.

Not surprisingly she's hooking up with a guy so I'm bowing out (he's acting like he's going to be her sugar daddy and get her all squared away). I think he's full of shit and her guy picker is completely broken. If she cleaned up and acted more like she's got a full deck, she could easily find herself a real sugar daddy. I'm pretty sure this one is lying through his teeth and doesn't have two cents to rub together. Shame.
Commando Cunt Queen
If she's had all her shots and has been fixed she may find a good home by Christmas.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-22-2015, 06:34 AM)Maggot Wrote: If she's had all her shots and has been fixed she may find a good home by Christmas.

hah

That's it. No more cookies for you!
(12-22-2015, 03:25 AM)username Wrote: I've adopted another stray woman who's struggling right now--put her up in a hotel for a few nights and I'm trying to help her find county help.

Anywhoooooo, at least twice when I've gone to visit her at the hotel or something, she's just getting out of the shower and she feels free to walk around in nothing but a towel on her head. I have to say, she has about one of the most stunning figures/boobs I can imagine a guy would want. She's curvy without being fat and she's got some big D's that look totally natural and sit just where you'd want on your chest.

Not surprisingly she's hooking up with a guy so I'm bowing out (he's acting like he's going to be her sugar daddy and get her all squared away). I think he's full of shit and her guy picker is completely broken. If she cleaned up and acted more like she's got a full deck, she could easily find herself a real sugar daddy. I'm pretty sure this one is lying through his teeth and doesn't have two cents to rub together. Shame.
Pics?