Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TIS CHRISTMAS WEEK!
(12-24-2016, 07:03 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

Loveis
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Merry Christmas, ya weirdos!Smiley_emoticons_smile
Tis the day to be JOLLY! Cheers
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-25-2016, 11:22 AM)Carsman Wrote: Tis the day to be JOLLY! Cheers
ng

Unless you're still a bit hung over from last night. Why'd they have to make the Crème Brulee and the Salted Caramel beer so delicious?
I made sure I didn't drink too much yesterday. You know what a pain in the ass it is to get a bunch of toys out of the packages, you need a bolt cutter for Christ's sake. Then you have to put them all together, and read the instructions and put the batteries in.... no way would I want to do this with a hangover. I even had to hatch a damn egg, and then once the owl hatches you have to program it.
Helping with a 600 pc lego set now. These things are cool!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I bought the Lego haunted mansion just for myself one year. It's kind of relaxing building legos, I stayed up until 2 in the morning building that thing.
(12-25-2016, 01:50 PM)sally Wrote: I made sure I didn't drink too much yesterday. You know what a pain in the ass it is to get a bunch of toys out of the packages, you need a bolt cutter for Christ's sake. Then you have to put them all together, and read the instructions and put the batteries in.... no way would I want to do this with a hangover. I even had to hatch a damn egg, and then once the owl hatches you have to program it.

Back in the day, I got rid of that putting together PIA stuff by actually doing most of all that shit a few days before hand, wrapping fully assembled toys and games, and hiding them till Christmas day. Worked well for me.

Did you decorate your palm trees Cars?
Last year we had no snow!

(12-26-2016, 12:05 PM)Maggot Wrote: Did you decorate your palm trees Cars?

Not just the trees!hah

[Image: 0526647f-ed25-489b-b6df-34437fd90663_zpsrdijeogc.jpg]

That's cool and disturbing all at the same time! ; )
How the hell do you get in the garage?
You don't.

(Maybe you have to enter the garage from inside the house?)
(12-27-2016, 12:46 AM)sally Wrote: How the hell do you get in the garage?

When I see the owner, I'll ask him! hah

(12-25-2016, 11:16 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Merry Christmas, ya weirdos!Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: b2c6ca8e1f4ed70411a50f33e145d24c.gif]http://picasion.com/
My back hurts so bad. I just spent all day hunched over wrapping presents. Time for some ibuprofen, and a drink.
(12-18-2017, 09:00 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(12-25-2016, 11:16 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Merry Christmas, ya weirdos!Smiley_emoticons_smile

Z, What you depicted has relevance. Its a repeat of the Philadelphia Amtrack derailment.

Amtrak train speeding 50 mph over limit before deadly derailment in Washington state.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/natio...story.html
(12-19-2017, 12:05 PM)Ski at 1SKY6 Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 09:00 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

Similarities include: Positive train control — the technology that can slow or stop a speeding train — wasn't in use on this stretch of track, according to Amtrak President Richard Anderson. The 2015 Amtrak train in Philadelphia was traveling at twice the 50 mph speed limit as it entered a sharp curve and derailed. Eight people were killed in Philadelphia, 3 in Washington State.

[Image: 800x450]