Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TIS CHRISTMAS WEEK!
(12-24-2015, 01:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-24-2015, 01:04 PM)Donovan Wrote: Life is good.

Cheers Yes, it is. Merry Christmas.

You're Santa, right? Do you have any toys to put together?

Nah, we're at a weird stage where the older kids all want gift cards etc, the 12 year old doesn't want anything that doesn't plug in and the youngest is all about star wars and angry birds. So no real building chores this year.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
9.45am Christmas morning. It's already 26c and headed for 35c. Strong winds and terrible fire conditions.

BUT, there's beer!!

Have a great day everyone
It's not a white Christmas here. It's hot and muggy like a summer day. Goddamn global warming fucking up my Christmas.
(12-24-2015, 02:16 PM)BigMark Wrote: I'm dreaming of a Mock Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the Indica glistens and children don't listen
To hear frozen balls clanging in the snow

I'm dreaming of a Mock Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry wanna and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

Just like the ones I used to know
Where the sativa glistens and children don't listen
To fear frozen balls dragging in the snow

With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry wanna and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I see one flaw in your cute song up above. I don't believe that you are going to write any christmas cards!
ARE YOU?!?!??! DID YOU!??!?!??!

I managed to send out 3 so far.
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

Christmas with Paris.

[Image: 2F9C2F2E00000578-3374214-image-a-115_1451073847479.jpg]

Merry Christmas Dr. M. Blowing-kisses
More like Christmas IN Paris
[Image: babadaa5c5b58f3905525fbe8214a78c.jpg]
I hope she got everything she wished for.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I completely lack the gene that finds her in any way attractive. I know she must be to millions of guys but I just don't see it.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(12-26-2015, 12:35 PM)Donovan Wrote: I completely lack the gene that finds her in any way attractive. I know she must be to millions of guys but I just don't see it.

She looks really damn good.

Are you nuts?

Da fuck?

...and this kid is probably going to be rewarded for that crappy behavior. After his sister tweeted his reaction to receiving the wrong game it was responded to by the maker of the game who said "give us a follow so that we can DM. We might be able to help out here".

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-26-2015, 12:47 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(12-26-2015, 12:35 PM)Donovan Wrote: I completely lack the gene that finds her in any way attractive. I know she must be to millions of guys but I just don't see it.

She looks really damn good.

Are you nuts?

Sorry, all I see is skank.
Donovan, MWS is retarded and has deficits that restrict him from seeing her pees.
Its right there, how can you not see it.
Bastards! I was cheated!

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I missed watching Rudolph this year! Darnit! But we did have several Christmas movie nights.

I was really hoping to avoid Christmas celebrations this year with the family and thought that being away would work, but it hasn't. Guess I cannot escape it. I don't know when I will be going home next. I have an aversion to the gift exchange ritual. I prefer not to do it at all. I am not a scrooge, I did get gifts for some, especially those that have meaning behind them. I just do not like getting gifts for people I see once a year.

Maybe I am a scrooge! LOL PLUS-traveling out of here is not simple and the roads have been bad. It would suck for my work if I got caught out and could not get back in to do my job. (That is my excuse I use) : D
Anyway, it is a day each way of traveling and it is exhausting.

I am almost done ranting-the other thing that stresses me out about the holidays is how stressed some family members would get this time of year. I was hoping to avoid all of that as well. For the most part I did, but still felt some residual effects of it.

Okay rant done.

I enjoyed reading about everyone's Christmas experiences here however, past and present!
To be a feminist is simply to believe that everybody should be treated equally, regardless of sex. It means you think that there should be equality of the sexes economically, socially, politically and personally. When you put it like that, it’s surely difficult for anybody to deny being a feminist. But for such a simple concept, it is often dramatically misunderstood.

The best holiday special evah.

Ohmaigawds! Santa said fuck and the good, lil' boy was fappin'. Fap Fap Fap.

Tis Christmas week. The most wonderful time of year. Do you feel crabby?

yea, pretty much