Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TIS CHRISTMAS WEEK!
I'm not crabby, this is my favorite time of year. I celebrate it more along the lines of Paganism, however, since it is originally their holiday rather than Christianity. Nothing to do with Jesus as far as I'm concerned.
(12-19-2016, 02:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Tis Christmas week. The most wonderful time of year. Do you feel crabby?

No, just crazy and stressed. But that's because its Monday and a work week not because of Christmas. I'm not even crabby because of my teeth, the fact they burnt my Subway footlong(free sub), and the computers went down so I got thrown in the deep end and learned how to do callback calls. Oh and I have this super complicated letter I have to type up later this week and show to my boss for his approval.
(12-19-2016, 06:16 PM)sally Wrote: Nothing to do with Jesus as far as I'm concerned.

That's how I'm celebrating it this year. Maybe 2017 will be the year I get myself back to Church. Yeah right, I'm going to lose weight next year too and stop drinking, smoking and eating junk food to excess.

Cheers to broken New Years Resolutions! *burp* *fart*
(12-19-2016, 02:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Tis Christmas week. The most wonderful time of year. Do you feel crabby?

Yep. Had to put $500 into my truck and my laptop took a shit last night. Still have some last minute shopping to do for peeps at work and my son, but everyone else is good to go.
This morning I was up at 4am and getting ready to go to best buy to hopefully get an NES classic. It was very cold and my truck failed to start, after putting a charger on it I was finally out the door and on my way at about 6;15. I got there at 6;30 and was to late the tickets were all gone.
I was a bit sad that my son would not get his gift and went to work. Around 9am a guy I work with comes in and says "I have something for you" We had planned on meeting there in the morning and both going to best buy. He did get one but wanted it for himself. I told him my truck wouldn't start so I missed it.
He gave me the one he got. I could have kissed that hairy kid! The Christmas spirit is ALIVE i tell ya alive and well! Mini xmas treeHarpBass Ass GrinHibye
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-20-2016, 11:30 AM)Maggot Wrote: He gave me the one he got.

On a completely shitty day that is the nicest thing I could have read. Your happiness made me smile and be happy for you. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I know! After a shitty start it turned out fine, I wanted to kiss that S.O.B. but he ran away.
I did some last minute shopping and it's a madhouse out there, I turned around and went home. Aren't people supposed to be working on a Wednesday afternoon.
(12-22-2016, 06:02 PM)sally Wrote: Aren't people supposed to be working on a Wednesday afternoon.

Not that it matters in this instance, but it's Thursday.
hah
Jesus Christ.

I was only a day off. At least you didn't tell me it was Saturday.
(12-22-2016, 07:04 PM)sally Wrote: At least you didn't tell me it was Saturday.

I would never be so cruel.
The trees around here have a layer of snow on them like a Christmas card. I was up in cannongirls neck of the woods today and went into a craft place looking for anything she may have made. I thought she said she goes to the beanstock a country store thats been around forever.
Yup........

Dear Santa
This is all I want for Christmas, One big assed T.V. I want the biggest baddest most technically complicated mother fuckin one your fat ass can fit in that fucking sleigh of yours. I want you to throw every fucking toy out and put that bad assed tele in your goddamn trunk homey. Thats right bitch. I've shot one of your fucking reindeer fatman, and I'm not a fuckin afraid of taking out another. Dasher is dead get over it and get your red suited hairy face and my T.V. down my carbon spitting love tunnel. Now I know you will not have all your fucking pistons firing on your lame assed shitbox but who the fuck cares you useless bastard! To fucking bad, everyone has problems. If your only gonna work one day a year my fucking heart bleeds piss for ya.

Merry Christmas
Cheers
Maggot
Make the elves set it up for you. When hhgregg delivered the one my husband bought I made those two black guys program it and hook up the cable box and everything hah. I did give them both a $20 tip though, it was worth it.
I wrote that a few years ago when L.C. asked for a Santa story.
(12-23-2016, 09:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: I was up in cannongirls neck of the woods today

I recently PM'ed her. I haven't seen her since shortly before the election. There was a lot of back & forth political discussion and I was concerned she left because she was mad. I would hate to see anyone do that. I wouldn't like knowing anyone left because discussion got a little heated, particularly leaving over politics. It's my hope that she just got busy with life and doesn't have time for Mock.
(12-23-2016, 09:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: The trees around here have a layer of snow on them like a Christmas card. I was up in cannongirls neck of the woods today and went into a craft place looking for anything she may have made. I thought she said she goes to the beanstock a country store thats been around forever.

Trees around here are "half price" today!

(Not to mention, "dry" looking hah)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-24-2016, 06:39 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-23-2016, 09:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: I was up in cannongirls neck of the woods today

I recently PM'ed her. I haven't seen her since shortly before the election. There was a lot of back & forth political discussion and I was concerned she left because she was mad. I would hate to see anyone do that. I wouldn't like knowing anyone left because discussion got a little heated, particularly leaving over politics. It's my hope that she just got busy with life and doesn't have time for Mock.

Na she's more level headed than that. That stuff doesn't bother her.
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies