Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TIS CHRISTMAS WEEK!
The professor has a bad cold so I slept in the guest bedroom, I don't want that cold no,no,no,no,no. I hope she gets better though, I need more cookies.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-22-2015, 12:24 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Alright, we need some Mistletoe up in here.

[Image: mistletoe-in-the-doorway.jpg]

I picture Gunnar, nervously crouched in the corner, anxiously waiting to pounce on my friend aussie when she walks under that doorway.

He doth protest too much...
Oh yeah, who WOULDN'T want to kiss the bearded lady under the mistletoe?
(12-22-2015, 04:28 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: working working working.

Merry Christmas aussie.

I hope you wind up under the Mistletoe with the man of your dreams, cock-blockers and clam-jammers be damned! 27

And, I hope you don't have those cute pugs of yours dressed up in little holiday sweaters, like the one I saw on Sunday.

[Image: b9dbb28773e91bf35b288a0449104a31.jpg]

^That's not the one I saw, but he looked just about as thrilled.
My basset hound Max loves wearing sweaters, he'll run right over to put one on. The kids use to dress him up when they were younger and he would prance around the house so proud of himself. I think it makes him feel superior to the other dogs.
The hospital in Orlando that is holding my Mother hostage will not accept cut flowers. WTF the delivery person just told me this.
(12-22-2015, 12:19 PM)sally Wrote: My basset hound Max loves wearing sweaters, he'll run right over to put one on. The kids use to dress him up when they were younger and he would prance around the house so proud of himself. I think it makes him feel superior to the other dogs.

Max 75

I can totally picture that in my mind. Basset hounds run (almost) neck and neck in the charm factor with beagles. They are very hard to find around here, I looked for awhile, probably a couple years. I didn't want lemon and there seemed to be an abundance of those. I've coveted your Max for years.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-22-2015, 12:24 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Alright, we need some Mistletoe up in here.

[Image: mistletoe-in-the-doorway.jpg]

I picture Gunnar, nervously crouched in the corner, anxiously waiting to pounce on my friend aussie when she walks under that doorway.

He doth protest too much...

I have to admit, I'd let just about any of you Mock wenches catch me under the mistletoe.

Even Aussie.
I think Aussie is very attractive. Minus the beard.
(12-22-2015, 05:39 AM)Duchess Wrote: Aussie, are you going to the hotel again this year?

21 no! I am working Christmas eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day, then New Years Eve and New Years Day, doing 12 hour shifts. The only consolation is, I hope to become richer that User as a result of this work.

(12-22-2015, 06:43 PM)sally Wrote: I think Aussie is very attractive. Minus the beard.

hah
(12-22-2015, 12:05 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 04:28 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: working working working.

Merry Christmas aussie.

I hope you wind up under the Mistletoe with the man of your dreams, cock-blockers and clam-jammers be damned! 27

And, I hope you don't have those cute pugs of yours dressed up in little holiday sweaters, like the one I saw on Sunday.

[Image: b9dbb28773e91bf35b288a0449104a31.jpg]

^That's not the one I saw, but he looked just about as thrilled.

I still think he is beautiful. Thanks for the heartfelt salutations HoTD, but you never warned me about cock-blockers being vengeful and spiteful, nope you never said a word.
Aussie ^ were the cockblockers successful or did your muff get stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey?
(12-21-2015, 10:52 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 07:00 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 07:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: These cookies won't be going in the trash.

Are you making "special" cookies? Cookies with pot as an ingredient?

There's no marijuana in this recipe. The special ingredients are 2 cups of kindness and a dash of love.

I'm making Martha Stewart's Ultimate Chocolate Chip cookies again, and they're delicious.

My neighbors definitely won't be tossing their cookies this Christmas Eve. Sally the Gryla is full of shit.

I was only joking of course. I have no doubt they'll be delicious. I think I'm going to look up that recipe.

I guess I'm feeling guilty for potentially making you think about pubic hair while making Christmas cookies. Also thinking about dick and balls while shaking hands.
You're a funny bitch sally, not a serious bitch. Plus, I like fucking around too.

Anyway, that recipe is a good one, but not the quickest. You need to chill the batter for an hour before baking; it makes the edges of the cookies crispy and the center stays a little gooey.

I'd normally just buy the pre-made Nestle Toll House batter roll, but I plan on asking those neighbors to feed the cats over New Years.
(12-22-2015, 08:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Plus, I like fucking around too.

MS will be so happy.
(12-22-2015, 11:46 PM)Cutz Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 08:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Plus, I like fucking around too.

MS will be so happy.

F-

You are henceforth banished to the Mosh Pit with Gunnar and his corny 'nuts' innuendo.

Or, you can choose Door #2 -- stand under the mistletoe until Big Mark comes along and lays a big, sloppy, wet one on you.
hO HO HO
School vacation has begun....

Cheers!
[Image: tumblr_meodoh4n8v1rmgou2o1_12801.png]
On my 3rd for the evening
Yeah baby!!! One more day and I fire up the "blender"