Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread
Why not put them on a run chain? Not the rabbits Sally.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My garage has AC and my backyard is fenced in so I built a doggy door into the garage wall and I've always just left the dogs in there when I couldn't be home to watch them. A run chain, or the bathroom or anything would be better than keeping them in a crate for 12 fucking hours. My sister is just an idiot who shouldn't have pets like Duchess' ex-friend.

Being a pet owner requires a commitment. There are responsibilities and you better be prepared to honor that commitment when you bring an animal into your home.

I feel strongly about this. The_Villagers
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ours is so spoiled but she deserves it, the best dog in the world! Right now she in her dog bed in front of the heat dish with rain pounding down on the house.

One of my guest bedrooms is like one big fuckin' junk drawer.

Today that ends. *flexes*
I have one of those too. I've been cleaning it out little by little. Where does all the junk come from????
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-07-2016, 10:02 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I have one of those too. I've been cleaning it out little by little. Where does all the junk come from????

It gets worse Kitten. My house in town is a 3 bedroom. I needed 3 when I raised my kids. Well after they moved out I now have 2 spare bedrooms. Or should I say 2 junk rooms as well as a junk room basement. I don't think I am a pack rat. I just cant seam to throw stuff away because I never know when I will need it.
However that is all about to change. We have decided since we haven't stayed at that house in two years now, its time for it to go. So in the spring it goes up for sale. Gunna miss the old place. Gunna need a big dumpster too. lol
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(01-07-2016, 10:02 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Where does all the junk come from????

I think it accumulates little by little until it gets to this point. I'm pulling everything out except for the bed & dresser and I bought a free standing shelving unit at Lowes and a bunch of large, decorative wicker baskets at Marshals. I am going to organize my ass off today.

I just got back home and started pulling stuff out and now I find myself here in Mock and smoking a bowl, someone just asked me if I was union and taking a union break. 113

It's a real mindfuck to see a beautiful woman and then to hear a deep man's voice coming from that luscious mouth. Woooo.
Having quite a role reversal here these days, the GF just acquired a new job that pays damn near twice what I'm making, free company car, free laptop, free paid celphone but the downside is she has to go all over the region and bust her ass. So the flipside is I just got promoted from "pinch-hitter" to primary caregiver in all things domestic and kid related. Such is life, but goddamn the private sector is good to their employees. Nonprofit sucks...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Nice Upgrade Donovan
Hell yeah, finally maybe get out from under the hole she's been in since forever.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
All morning yesterday I thought it was Tuesday I learned the horrible truth around 12:30.
My hubs bought me a Cricut for Christmas, So I cut out a bunch of peeking monster decals and put them in public restrooms around town.

[Image: -20pieces-lot-Peeking-Monster-Car-Sticke...aphics.jpg]
Al Jezera the paper is folding................good riddance.
The school one of my nieces goes to had a bomb threat called in. Then the news said several other bomb threats were called in to schools from Maine to New Jersey. I wonder what that's all about?
That twat Sarah Palin has blamed Obama for her son's recent domestic violence arrest. Sometimes there isn't an eye roll big enough.
(01-20-2016, 09:14 PM)Duchess Wrote: That twat Sarah Palin has blamed Obama for her son's recent domestic violence arrest. Sometimes there isn't an eye roll big enough.

What?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-20-2016, 09:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: What?
He was drunkenly waving around an AR-15, punched and kicked his girlfriend and was then arrested for domestic violence. Sarah Palin says her son has PTSD and blames Obama for not providing adequate care for him.
So what...........I have a hangnail I've named "Barry". And a zit I can't reach named "George"