Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RE: the 2016 trivial drivel thread
HAPPY NEW YEAR! IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER RANDOM POSTS, BORING, MEANINGLESS DRIVEL THREAD!

be the first to post!

[Image: funny-happy-new-year-animated-gif-images.gif]
Commando Cunt Queen
My big plans for New Year's eve/day are cleaning out the garage. Woo-hoo! Still, the 2nd half of this past year was not perfect but more peaceful than I've experienced for several years prior. I'll take more of that and I'd be even happier if my kids were done with school. The breaks are freaking awesome.

Happy new year, fuck drippings.
Commando Cunt Queen
You just can't fucking help yourself, CD..

Happy New Year to you too, stinkyflaps
(12-31-2015, 05:53 AM)crash Wrote: You just can't fucking help yourself, CD..

Happy New Year to you too, stinkyflaps

Except for dancing baby, I pretty much copied that straight off the link you posted. You're one whining bitch about this stupid thread.

I'm having one of the "worst to be remembered" New Year's eve. My daughter has a guy over and I have no doubt that my daughter isn't going to fuck him tonight (or even let him in her pants). He's younger (15+ to her almost 17) and she's not interested in him that way (matter of fact, she told him that a few weeks ago and he said "awww, that awkward moment when you're placed in the "friend" zone") which I thought was kind of cute. But still, out of respect for his mom (and the rules she has at her house), I feel obligated to somewhat babysit the date. I also can't drink anything because I don't want to be sloshed when she picks him up and worse, I'd probably be fast asleep if I put some wine in me.

Commando Cunt Queen
hah
(01-01-2016, 02:20 AM)username Wrote: I'm having one of the "worst to be remembered" New Year's eve. My daughter has a guy over and I have no doubt that my daughter isn't going to fuck him tonight (or even let him in her pants). He's younger (15+ to her almost 17) and she's not interested in him that way (matter of fact, she told him that a few weeks ago and he said "awww, that awkward moment when you're placed in the "friend" zone") which I thought was kind of cute. But still, out of respect for his mom (and the rules she has at her house), I feel obligated to somewhat babysit the date. I also can't drink anything because I don't want to be sloshed when she picks him up and worse, I'd probably be fast asleep if I put some wine in me.

I had a house full of teens last night, too, but I think it was a bit more lively then at your house. Bonfire, bottle rockets, and an elastic war. I think I drank an elastic.
Hopefully it dissolves.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The boy's mother didn't even have the decency to come to the door when she picked up her son and appreciate my alcohol free breath. Sheesh. It's kind of weird to wake up to just a couple of empty Martinelli's bottles in the kitchen.

For this area, it's been cold as a witch's tit. A couple of people died from accidents involving black ice. Is "black" ice racist? Shouldn't it just be called asphalt ice? Anyway, black ice matters.

Happy New Year.
Commando Cunt Queen
Speaking of nipples, how many women burned their nipple taking out cinnamon rolls from the oven Christmas day in their pajamas?
I had a weird thing happen last night/today. To add to the creepy factor, my husband and son were out of town. About 7:30pm last night I dragged our empty Christmas tree out of the house and leaned it up against the front of the house with the base still attached to deal with today. Some time between 7:30pm last night and 12:30pm today when I noticed the tree missing, somebody came to my house, chopped the tree up in to little bits and went through a gate to the side of my house and put the chopped up tree in the green, recycle bin. My only slight complaint is they left the base on it and that someone has been sneaking around the outside of my house without my knowledge/permission. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I'm truly baffled and glad I locked the doors thoroughly before bed last night.
Commando Cunt Queen
It's the old lady. She's fuckung with you for fucking the thread up again. On purpose.
(01-03-2016, 01:51 AM)username Wrote: Some time between 7:30pm last night and 12:30pm today when I noticed the tree missing, somebody came to my house, chopped the tree up in to little bits and went through a gate to the side of my house and put the chopped up tree in the green, recycle bin.

That is very strange & creepy and I think you should tell people outside of your family about it or at least try to solve the mystery of who it was. Maybe your neighbors saw something. It's not cool for anyone to come onto private property even if it's to do a good deed. It's one thing if it's a person known to you but it's quite another if it's a stranger. Stranger danger!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Maybe someone got a chainsaw for Christmas and just happened to be walking around with it and decided to use it in a helpful manner. Not all chainsaw wielding walkers are whackos ya know. Some are very nice.
I'd think a friendly neighbor did it.
(01-03-2016, 01:51 AM)username Wrote: I had a weird thing happen last night/today. To add to the creepy factor, my husband and son were out of town. About 7:30pm last night I dragged our empty Christmas tree out of the house and leaned it up against the front of the house with the base still attached to deal with today. Some time between 7:30pm last night and 12:30pm today when I noticed the tree missing, somebody came to my house, chopped the tree up in to little bits and went through a gate to the side of my house and put the chopped up tree in the green, recycle bin. My only slight complaint is they left the base on it and that someone has been sneaking around the outside of my house without my knowledge/permission. Smiley_emoticons_slash

I'm truly baffled and glad I locked the doors thoroughly before bed last night.

That is creepy and kind of a coincidence because I took my tree out last night around the same time and then had a dream that it somehow ended up in my next door neighbors boat and they called the cops on me. Then I was thinking about that stupid dream right before I read your post.

Maybe you should go outside and check again, it could have all just been a dream hah.
(01-03-2016, 12:53 PM)Cutz Wrote: I'd think a friendly neighbor did it.

Friendly is waving hi to your neighbors and maybe giving them a tin of cookies for Christmas, not chopping up their fucking Christmas tree in the middle of the night.

I sure hope things get back to "normal" busy starting tomorrow.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-03-2016, 01:48 PM)sally Wrote: Friendly is waving hi to your neighbors and maybe giving them a tin of cookies for Christmas, not chopping up their fucking Christmas tree in the middle of the night.

Middle of the night? She didn't get up till noon. A neighbor could have chopped up a tree, cleaned the gutters, touched up the shutters, and fixed her gate by the time she'd notice. Some people like their neighborhood to look clean.
I suppose you're right. The old lazy bat is trashing up the whole fucking neighborhood.
Saw this at the store. Who knew you could make soup from a cock. Could not bring myself to buy it.

[Image: cock1_zpsyhozxewc.jpg]