Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Carsman watch
Holy Crap, that is awesome! What did you make him?
(01-08-2016, 11:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: Holy Crap, that is awesome! What did you make him?

A bloody Mary, 2 perfectly poached eggs, grits, home fries, bacon, homemade corned beef hash and of course a side of biscuits and gravy. Isn't that what every wife makes for her husband in the morning? I don't understand your excitement.
This is not possible.
(01-08-2016, 10:50 PM)Carsman Wrote: Isn't love grand! He's a lucky man, you're a thoughtful wife. 44

Tis the least I can do- I am mostly a lady of leisure, and he spoils me quite rotten.

(01-08-2016, 11:12 PM)BigMark Wrote: Holy Crap, that is awesome! What did you make him?

Usually just scrambled eggs and toast. Nothing fancy, just something to hold him over for that 2 hour drive into work.

User is a lady of leisure too, I wonder if she gets up to make breakfast for her husband before sending him out the door.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would make a great lady of leisure. I wouldn't make "heart attack" breakfast like Sally either.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Sometimes when I'm especially tired I think I'd like to give it a shot.
(01-09-2016, 06:02 AM)Duchess Wrote:

User is a lady of leisure too, I wonder if she gets up to make breakfast for her husband before sending him out the door.

A K A, hausfrau or stay-at-home mom.

*gasp* A SAHM. Run! Run for your lives!