Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Nasty Bastards
On What planet is this OK?
These nasty bastards washing their hair in the kitchen of a waffle house
Where do these animals come from?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ntent=link

Waffle House fires two workers caught styling hair in the kitchen after customer had to 'pull strands out of his mouth'

Two Waffle House employees at the Forrest City, Arkansas location were fired after video emerged showing them styling hair in the eatery's kitchen
Antonio Robinson said his friend 'pulled strings of hair out of his mouth' while they were eating last Friday
He said they then watched one employee dipping her hair into the hot water in a pot on a stove, then another helped to dry it with a towel in the kitchen
Robinson recorded what the two employees were doing on his cellphone and reported the incident to management who then fired them

Two Waffle House employees have been fired after a shocking video emerged showing the workers styling hair in the eatery's kitchen, causing pieces of hair to be left behind in customer's meals.
Antonio Robinson said that his friend found hair in his food when they dined last week at a Waffle House in Forrest City, Arkansas, WREG reported.
'He was just coughing. Cough. Cough. Making noises like that,' Robinson told WREG. 'I looked up at him [and] he went to pulling out strings of hair out his mouth.'
Robinson said they then watched two employees 'doing hair' in the restaurant's kitchen.

Customer Antonio Robinson filmed the incident on his cellphone and said: 'I see people do that in their houses and things like that but for a restaurant, I don't know'
'She dipped her hair down in the pot and when it came back up she was drying it off with one of the towels,' Robinson told WREG.
'I see people do that in their houses and things like that but for a restaurant, I don't know.'
In shock at what he was seeing, Robinson decided to record the incident on his cellphone.
The restaurant's manager said the employees in the video were immediately fired after the incident.
'That's not acceptable. That's why we terminated them,' the manager told WREG.
'I was embarrassed. But it's all taken care of now. That's all I can say.'
Waffle House employees fired for doing hair in kitchen

Robinson said that his friend found hair in his food when they dined last week at the Waffle House. Robinson said his friend was coughing before 'he went to pulling out strings of hair out his mouth'
A full investigation into the video has been launched by St Francis County health inspectors.
Any time hair is found in the kitchen of a restaurant it is a health violation, a local inspector told WREG.
Waffle House, based in Norcross, Georgia, said in a statement that the restaurant has since passed a state health department inspection.
'We do not tolerate these behaviors and strive to provide a clean, safe environment for all our customers,' a Waffle House spokesperson told WREG.

A full investigation into the video has been launched by St Francis County health inspectors. Any time hair is found in the kitchen of a restaurant it is a health violation, a local inspector told WREG

I would heave!

I feel a racist comment on the tip of my tongue.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
How else could they remove the lice?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
True story: one summer I found myself stuck in a resort town that was empty due to the recession that year, and as such found myself up against it as far as surviving and eating and the like. So I harassed the few local shopkeepers for whatever work I could scrounge up, pestering them daily until a few threw me busy work just to keep me from bugging them. One such, a pizza shop owner, had a thriving local business but a love for 40 oz beers and a hatred for doing his end-of-night dishes: generally by that time he was wasted, classic functional alcholic. So he hired me to show up every night at 10pm to do his dishes in a big double sink and close down the shop for the night. It was menial but steady, and he was a genial drunk who's smoke a bowl or two with me as well.

So I did that for a few weeks, then one night for whatever reason I showed up a few minutes early, the doors were still unlocked and he was not in front. I went in, walked to the back in time to see him PISSING In the double sink where I washed his dishes by hand. I was so skeeved I backed out before he noticed me and came back in ten minutes like nothing happened. But that night and every night after, that damn sink got the bleaching of its existence.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
My friends worked at a fast food joint here called Der Wienerschnitzel. I used to enjoy their $0.50 chili dogs until I found out everyone who worked there spat in the chili. I often wonder how much spit I ate before I found out what was up. hah
I used to love that joint. Could have done without knowing that bit of info haha
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(01-13-2016, 06:01 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: My friends worked at a fast food joint here called Der Wienerschnitzel. I used to enjoy their $0.50 chili dogs until I found out everyone who worked there spat in the chili. I often wonder how much spit I ate before I found out what was up. hah

That is the most disrespectful evil thing anyone could do , what if a little baby ate that. If a customer is being a real dickhead then I can see doing something gross to their food, but it takes a real nasty motherfucker to just spit in the food not knowing who is going to get it.
But with that said, when I was 10 years old my friend's mom owned a restaurant and catering business and we picked our nose in put boogers in the deviled eggs that she let us help make. Yeah I know, but I was only 10 and the party was for a bunch of asshole old people.
(01-13-2016, 06:26 PM)sally Wrote: But with that said, when I was 10 years old my friend's mom owned a restaurant and catering business and we picked our nose in put boogers in the deviled eggs that she let us help make. Yeah I know, but I was only 10 and the party was for a bunch of asshole old people.
I love deviled eggs. And deviled ham. And devils food cake. And goats that have a 666 between their horns.
(01-13-2016, 06:08 PM)Donovan Wrote: I used to love that joint. Could have done without knowing that bit of info haha
hah I know RIGHT?