Would you rather fly or be invisible?
Which Superpower would you rather have: the ability to fly or to be invisible?

Even though the appeals of snooping, plundering, assassination and ladies locker rooms makes the idea of Invisibility tempting...the ability to fly offers a lot more opportunity for fun, adventure, and freedom. Just think about being able to go anywhere, anytime you want, without worrying about traffic, road conditions, gas money, etc!

Borndragon ~ Forgoing the occasional bird strike.

Which would you choose?
[Image: borndragon.gif]
I would rather be invisible.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I dream I can fly pretty often... that'd be my choice.

In one of my dreams, I even had to jury-rig some clothes to wear from some curtains... because I had wings, of course. Hard to find clothes that fit.
Probably invisibility.

I love super power questions ...
86 112
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:I would rather be invisible.

Why is that, pray tell?

Is it because you either already feel invisible or wished that you were? I would worry about your self-esteem and security in social interactions, if I gave a shit about you or is it so that you could sit in on conversations and hear what was being said about you?

Why would Ramsey rather be invisible than the ability to pop on over to Lumpy's house on a whim.

Borndragon ~ Give...
I see it as the opportunity to risk a crash midflight or landing, the opportunity to be half frozen by the effect of cold air racing over you at high speed, the opportunity to have foreign objects hit you at hi speed, and the opportunity to have the limited oxygen cause you hassles.....compared to the opportunity to say, "I wasn't there and you can't prove it"
Middle Finger Wrote:Probably invisibility.

I love super power questions ...
I bet you have a cape and mask at home

Behind closed doors you become "Fearless Frank...Scourge of the internets"
Borndragon Wrote:[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:I would rather be invisible.

Why is that, pray tell?

Is it because you either already feel invisible or wished that you were? I would worry about your self-esteem and security in social interactions, if I gave a shit about you or is it so that you could sit in on conversations and hear what was being said about you?

Why would Ramsey rather be invisible than the ability to pop on over to Lumpy's house on a whim.

Borndragon ~ Give...
I wouldn't go to Lumpy's house if she sent me an engraved invitation.

I have no self esteem issues. I think it would be cool to come and go as I pleased and not be seen.

The superpower I really would want is to be a witch like Samantha. Snap your fingers or twitch your nose and be anywhere, have anything, do anything.

The only person I ever snoop on is my husband and I can do that without being invisible. The poor bastard has no privacy ::lmao::. So I would choose being able to fly, and it would be a plus to not have to worry about a plane crash.
Fry Guy Wrote:I see it as the opportunity to risk a crash midflight or landing, the opportunity to be half frozen by the effect of cold air racing over you at high speed, the opportunity to have foreign objects hit you at hi speed, and the opportunity to have the limited oxygen cause you hassles.....compared to the opportunity to say, "I wasn't there and you can't prove it"
You don't have to fly that high or that fast, knucklehead.
Quote:The superpower I really would want is to be a witch like Samantha.  Snap your fingers or twitch your nose and be anywhere, have anything, do anything.

And yet, something tells me even if you did have a witches powers, to match your frightful appearance, we'd still find you here, all day long, letting your pudgy fingers squawk your useless bullshit across the interweb, in your daily attempt to fulfill your quota of having your ass textually raped, as you know in your heart you so adamantly deserve.

Borndragon ~ daddy not treat you right?
OK, well you have the power of flight and I will be invisible. I know you want to argue and defend the merits of your ability to fly. Now I am glad that impossible situation is sorted and we don't have to argue over it any more, you dumbarse.
Fry Guy Wrote:OK, well you have the power of flight and I will be invisible. I know you want to argue and defend the merits of your ability to fly. Now I am glad that impossible situation is sorted and we don't have to argue over it any more, you dumbarse.

My flying ability is better than your invisibility... I'd just fly past and dump a bunch of flour/paint/Agent Orange on you and you'd be visible to all.

::bravo::
That is such a silly post I rate it.
Quote:The superpower I really would want is to be a witch like Samantha. Snap your fingers or twitch your nose and be anywhere, have anything, do anything.

And yet, something tells me even if you did have a witches powers, to match your frightful appearance, we'd still find you here, all day long, letting your pudgy fingers squawk your useless bullshit across the interweb, in your daily attempt to fulfill your quota of having your ass textually raped, as you know in your heart you so adamantly deserve.

You can't possibly be stupid enough to really think that anything said to me in here matters in the least. A bunch of faceless idiots on the internet do not make or break my day.
Quote:
Quote:The superpower I really would want is to be a witch like Samantha.  Snap your fingers or twitch your nose and be anywhere, have anything, do anything.

You can't possibly be stupid enough to really think that anything said to me in here matters in the least.  A bunch of faceless idiots on the internet do not make or break my day. 

What is abundantly obvious is that you enjoy the punishment, as you don't come anywhere near giving what you take.

It's clear you're here to be a punching bag and not for some friendly banter, as hardly anyone here can stand you.

It's also evident that you frequent Mock to try an morph into something
you're not even close to in real life....with your 'hot body and young, coca serving stud of a fuck buddy' persona to hide the real, drab, sad excuse of a woman that you actually are.

Borndragon ~ Invisibility suits you perfectly.
Of the two I would take invisible. Would be fun. But, if I could choose a power, it would be like the guy in the episode of Twilight Zone..got a stopwatch that let him stop time. I'd want one of those.
[user=89]QueenBee[/user] wrote:
Quote:[ stopwatch that let him stop time.  I'd want one of those.[/size]

I find myself wishing for one of those daily just to gain more time for myself and the world could wait for me and imagine the fun you could have with one of those. Everyone being frozen except for yourself.

Although, some hot women would find themselves having a surge of wetness all of a sudden, when I turned time back on.

Borndragon ~ Chill, just fuckin' jokin'
You'd age faster than everyone else...
[user=35]LuMPyPussy[/user] wrote:
Quote:You'd age faster than everyone else...

Times not moving, even for you...you're just able to move about in the void of it's emptiness.

Borndragon ~ kinda like taking a trip into Ramseys mind.