Would you rather fly or be invisible?
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:antipsychotic drugs

:Yawn:32
The truth hurts, pecker head. Perhaps you would get better if you could come to terms with your reality instead of trying to ignore it with drugs.
Being double teamed by tweedle dum and tweedle dee is like being attacked by two ants with Q-tips.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Being double teamed by tweedle dum and tweedle dee is like being attacked by two ants with Q-tips.
Could you keep your disgusting sex stories out of the forum please. No one wants to hear abouthow you got porkedlast night.
Please try and exercise some quality control over yourself tweedle dee.
Saying that, if you did that you would never post anything.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Please try and exercise some quality control over yourself tweedle dee.
And you might want to excercise some control with theLSD or whatever the hell it is you're on. You're saying that me and Ramsey are attacking you and Ramsey isn't even here.Take your imaginary girlfriend's dildo out of your ass and maybe you could concentrate on coming down from whatever you're on.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Please try and exercise some quality control over yourself tweedle dee.
And you might want to excercise some control with the LSD or whatever the hell it is you're on. You're saying that me and Ramsey are attacking you and Ramsey isn't even here. Take your imaginary girlfriend's dildo out of your ass and maybe you could concentrate on coming down from whatever you're on.

LSD?

How fucking stupid and ill informed are you?, you dimwitted cunt.
Better keep a careful eye on that husband of yours bitch.

::dlaugh::
sally Wrote:
And you might want to excercise some control with the[color="red"]LSD[/color] or whatever the hell it is you're on. You're saying that me and Ramsey are attacking you and Ramsey isn't even here.Take your imaginary girlfriend's dildo out of your ass and maybe you could concentrate on coming down from whatever you're on.

OS,AA!!!
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
And you might want to excercise some control with theLSD or whatever the hell it is you're on. You're saying that me and Ramsey are attacking you and Ramsey isn't even here.Take your imaginary girlfriend's dildo out of your ass and maybe you could concentrate on coming down from whatever you're on.

[color="red"]LSD[/color]?

How fucking stupid and ill informed are you?, you dimwitted cunt.
Better keep a careful eye on that husband of yours bitch.

::dlaugh::

OS, AA!!!!
How about flying in an invisible airplane with visible farts?
Hmm definitely Flight. So I can make like a duck and get the flock out of the South ::fuckyeah::