Would you rather fly or be invisible?
Borndragon Wrote:Which Superpower would you rather have: the ability to fly or to be invisible?

Even though the appeals of snooping, plundering, assassination and ladies locker rooms makes the idea of Invisibility tempting...the ability to fly offers a lot more opportunity for fun, adventure, and freedom. Just think about being able to go anywhere, anytime you want, without worrying about traffic, road conditions, gas money, etc!

Borndragon ~ Forgoing the occasional bird strike.

Which would you choose?
Flight. I'm already invisible. ::bigg::

Seriously though, I still say flight. Partly because I've always dreamed about it (the whole 'superhero' flying thing) and partly because I don't really feel the *need* to sneak around, but being able to get to remote spots that a person couldn't otherwise reach without a helicopter or something, would be cool. Also, the views would be fantastic.
sally Wrote:The only person I ever snoop on is my husband and I can do that without being invisible. The poor bastard has no privacy ::lmao::. So I would choose being able to fly, and it would be a plus to not have to worry about a plane crash.
::thumbs::

Mine didn't either... but he lost the right to privacy when he demonstrated that he couldn't be trusted with it.
SyberBitch Wrote:
Borndragon Wrote:Which Superpower would you rather have: the ability to fly or to be invisible?

Even though the appeals of snooping, plundering, assassination and ladies locker rooms makes the idea of Invisibility tempting...the ability to fly offers a lot more opportunity for fun, adventure, and freedom. Just think about being able to go anywhere, anytime you want, without worrying about traffic, road conditions, gas money, etc!

Borndragon ~ Forgoing the occasional bird strike.

Which would you choose?
Flight. I'm already invisible. ::bigg::

Seriously though, I still say flight. Partly because I've always dreamed about it (the whole 'superhero' flying thing) and partly because I don't really feel the *need* to sneak around, but being able to get to remote spots that a person couldn't otherwise reach without a helicopter or something, would be cool. Also, the views would be fantastic.
I don't want to sound mean here but you are more than 50lbs overweight and you sure as hell are not invisible. You are very noticeable.
You dreams of flying must be fantastic flights of fantasy. In your dream do you have commercial jet engines strapped to your back? Works in getting heavy aircraft off the ground.
Fantasies are free.
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:The only person I ever snoop on is my husband and I can do that without being invisible. The poor bastard has no privacy ::lmao::.

yes, being married to you I bet you have to keep an eye on him to stop him fucking any woman he actually finds physically attractive.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:
sally Wrote:The only person I ever snoop on is my husband and I can do that without being invisible. The poor bastard has no privacy ::lmao::. So I would choose being able to fly, and it would be a plus to not have to worry about a plane crash.

Mine didn't either... but he lost the right to privacy when he demonstrated that he couldn't be trusted with it.

Married to a hideous gastropod like you I am not surprised he had a wandering eye.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:

Married to a hideous gastropod like you I am not surprised he had a wandering eye.
That cracked me up. ::gigg::
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:The only person I ever snoop on is my husband and I can do that without being invisible. The poor bastard has no privacy ::lmao::.

yes, being married to you I bet you have to keep an eye on him to stop him fucking any woman he actually finds physically attractive.
He doesn't have a wandering eye, he doesn't even go anywhere without me except to the gym and work. I'm just a nosey bitch, I go through all his stuff and look on his computer. ::dlaugh::
At first flight seems the choice to me but then once I started thinking about real daily life with these powers, and what I might actually do with them, invisibility offered a lot more varied and interesting options along with anonymity to boot.

I also assumed it meant whatever I wear or conceal in my clothing is invisible as well.
86 112
Quote:

He doesn't have a wandering eye, he doesn't even go anywhere without me except to the gym and work. I'm just a nosey bitch, I go through all his stuff and look on his computer. ::dlaugh::

I think you are confusing "nosey" with paranoid and desperately insecure.
Imagine being married to you, urgh! it feels like someone just walked over my grave.
Middle Finger Wrote:At first flight seems the choice to me but then once I started thinking about real daily life with these powers, and what I might actually do with them, invisibility offered a lot more varied and interesting options along with anonymity to boot.

I also assumed it meant whatever I wear or conceal in my clothing is invisible as well.
Nope, you'd have to be naked to be fully invisible.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:At first flight seems the choice to me but then once I started thinking about real daily life with these powers, and what I might actually do with them, invisibility offered a lot more varied and interesting options along with anonymity to boot.

Doesn't the author of this thread make those rules?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:

Doesn't the author of this thread make those rules?
Now you're making rules up about the rules. ::wait::
First things first...holy fuck, BD...you been hanging out at forum garden or what? Weird OP for you.

Anywhoo...I gotta fly. Imagine the money you could make as a performer in Vegas.

Of course, the voyeur in me would wanna be invisible...but that would get old after a bit
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Quote:

Imagine being married to you, urgh! it feels like someone just walked over my grave.
Well then it's a good thing you're not married to me. You would have been in the grave a long time ago after I kicked your scrawny ass.
Quote:
Quote:

Well then it's a good thing you're not married to me. You would have been in the grave a long time ago after I kicked your scrawny ass.

Are you making real life threats against me bitch?

You know that's against the rules here don't you dimwit?

I have knocked out men twice your size before.
sally Wrote:I go through all his stuff and look on his computer. ::dlaugh::
Sally, that's just awful...Shame on you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:
sally Wrote: I go through all his stuff and look on his computer. ::dlaugh::
    Sally, that's just awful...Shame on you.

I know.

Fucking paranoid, insecure little bunny boiler.
Quote:
Quote:

Are you making real life threats against me bitch?

You know that's against the rules here don't you dimwit?

I have knocked out men twice your size before.
Yeah, attacking a man's ankles with your teeth can bring even the largest man down.
Ever heard of David and Goliath bitch?

The bigger they are the harder they fall, I have beaten men down 6'3"+ single handed, I always found the taller they were the more they screamed like bitches while I was kicking their faces in.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Ever heard of David and Goliath bitch?

The bigger they are the harder they fall, I have beaten men down 6'3"+ single handed, I always found the taller they were the more they screamed like bitches while I was kicking their faces in.

Nice lie little man.

[Image: midget.jpg]