Would you rather fly or be invisible?
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Ever heard of David and Goliath bitch?

The bigger they are the harder they fall, I have beaten men down 6'3"+ single handed, I always found the taller they were the more they screamed like bitches while I was kicking their faces in.

Nice lie little man.

[Image: midget.jpg]

Seriously you know fuck all.

I have been in more fights than you have had cocks up your ass, and that's saying something.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:Seriously you know fuck all.

I have been in more fights than you have had cocks up your ass, and that's saying something.
I never said you weren't a feisty one. So are you still midget wrestling or have you retired?
sally Wrote:[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:Seriously you know fuck all.

I never said you weren't a feisty one. So are you still midget wrestling or have you retired?
Seriously, once he gets his teeth into an ankle, he doesn't let go.
Quote:I also assumed it meant whatever I wear or conceal in my clothing is invisible as well.

Not to worry, MF. No one has ever been able to see your little willy, concealed or not, without the use of a microscope and a pair of tweezers.::aww::
FAHQTOO Wrote:Not to worry, MF. No one has ever been able to see your little willy, concealed or not
Frank's micropenis is always concealed in his suprapubic fat pad. It's called buried penis syndrome.
Borndragon Wrote:Which Superpower would you rather have: the ability to fly or to be invisible?
DEFINITELY the ability to be invisible for me.

while flying would be cool, there are WAY more things you can/could do if you could be invisible in my opinion.

good question.
But at least he has a clit on his head.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:The only person I ever snoop on is my husband and I can do that without being invisible. The poor bastard has no privacy ::lmao::.

yes, being married to you I bet you have to keep an eye on him to stop him fucking any woman he actually finds physically attractive.
He doesn't have a wandering eye, he doesn't even go anywhere without me except to the gym and work. I'm just a nosey bitch, I go through all his stuff and look on his computer. ::dlaugh::

I think you are confusing "nosey" with paranoid and desperately insecure.
Imagine being married to you, urgh! it feels like someone just walked over my grave.
Well then it's a good thing you're not married to me. You would have been in the grave a long time ago after I kicked your scrawny ass.

Are you making real life threats against me bitch?

You know that's against the rules here don't you dimwit?

I have knocked out men twice your size before.
I was not making threats against you, you crybaby bitch. What do you think, I'm gonna travel to the UK and hunt down a red headed dwarf named Glen ::rollseyes::. I said that it'sa good thing for you that we are not married becauseyou would get the smack down that you deserve.
Quote:Are you making real life threats against me bitch?

You know that's against the rules here don't you dimwit?

I have knocked out men twice your size before.

Tell me that's your Sinister impersonation....?
[Image: borndragon.gif]
What ever happend to the discussion about superpowers? I am sure we can all agree that is more intesting than talking about OP and his little self making threats.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Nothing good could possibly come from me having the power to be invisible & while I do have an abject fear of flying, I think I wouldn't feel quite so strongly about it if I was the one in control so, flying it is.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:What ever happend to the discussion about superpowers? I am sure we can all agree that is more intesting than talking about OP and his little self making threats.

It would be really cool if you could be Mute and Invisible, Ramsey.

You could be NullGirl in lieu of VacuumGirl, which you are now....sucking all the life outta the forum.

Borndragon ~ you don't even suck right.
Quote:Ever heard of David and Goliath bitch?

The bigger they are the harder they fall, I have beaten men down 6'3"+ single handed, I always found the taller they were the more they screamed like bitches while I was kicking their faces in.

[Image: 08-1647221386M.gif]
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Married to a hideous gastropod like you I am not surprised he had a wandering eye.
Many gastropods are quite lovely and Frank thinks that my resemblance to a giant body pillow is hawt. 116

I realize it's difficult for your schizoid mind to come to terms with your vertically challenged body, fetid rotting mouth and canker sores, all of which leaves you to find solace in the company of small rodents (which you probably strongly identify with, aside from them being 'cute'). However, if your shadow fiancee ever proves to have a 'wandering eye', I'm sure you'll simply carve it out some night for your collection in that secret room you keep. I doubt she'll miss it much... she'll be so grateful, much like Ramsey, to simply have found someone to fuck her. Even if she does have to compensate for your tiny, flaccid penis.

But thanks for the feedback!
Hahahahaha!
Borndragon Wrote:[user=88]ramseycat[/user] wrote:
Quote:What ever happend to the discussion about superpowers? I am sure we can all agree that is more intesting than talking about OP and his little self making threats.

It would be really cool if you could be Mute and Invisible, Ramsey.

You could be NullGirl in lieu of VacuumGirl, which you are now....sucking all the life outta the forum.

Borndragon ~ you don't even suck right.

::laugh::
86 112
Borndragon Wrote:[user=32]Ordinary Peephole[/user] wrote:
Quote:Ever heard of David and Goliath bitch?

[Image: 08-1647221386M.gif]
Opie has a bad habit of walking up to strangers and telling them that their hair smells nice. It gets him into a lot of hot water.
On no, the two forum soup chicken retards are ganging up on me!, help!

Listen Sally and ramseycunt it is a fucking miracle that either of you have lived this long without being smothered to death by your parents/spouses.
You remind the rest of us daily to be eternally thankful for the intellectual gifts of having a fully functional brain in our skulls unlike the both of you.
Whenever I am on the lookout for forum retardation to mock you two never disappoint me.
Keep up the good work you drooling semi-autistic cunts.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:On no, the two forum soup chicken retards are ganging up on me!, help!

Listen Sally and ramseycunt it is a fucking miracle that either of you have lived this long without being smothered to death by your parents/spouses.
You remind the rest of daily to be eternally thankful for the intellectual gifts of having a fully functional brain in our skulls unlike the both of you.
Whenever I am on the lookout for forum retardation to mock you two never disappoint me.
Keep up the good work you drooling semi-autistic cunts.
Whatever you say tough guy. As long as your weak little mind can make it through another day then I'm happy to give you something to be thankful for. I knowastrong mind thatdoesn't have to rely onantipsychotic drugsis something you will never have. I'm truly sorry bird brain ::aww::
[user=93]sally[/user] wrote:
Quote:antipsychotic drugs

:Yawn:32