Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DISCRIMINATION

Have you ever experienced discrimination?

I've been thinking about it the past few days off & on, usually when I hear mention (again) of the controversy surrounding this year's Academy Awards. My first reaction of hearing about it again this year was, get over yourselves and I rolled my eyes but really, what the fuck do I know of discrimination. What I've experienced seems so trivial.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You bet I have! Right here at Mock...

The place is crawling with effin' chauvinists, strutting around whipping out their male privilege left and right.

But, I don't let the gender discrimination get to me. I don't try to placate it nor defeat it. When there's a male member all up in my face, I resist going into stroke or choke mode and instead just whip out a tissue.

I whip out a tissue and shed a compassionate tear; fully aware that the chauvinism stems from a deep-seeded envy of the vagina which some men will never succeed in licking.

Poor sorry bastards.
(01-19-2016, 05:51 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You bet I have! Right here at Mock...

The place is crawling with effin' chauvinists, strutting around whipping out their male privilege left and right.

But, I don't let the gender discrimination get to me. I don't try to placate it nor defeat it. When there's a male member all up in my face, I resist going into stroke or choke mode and instead just whip out a tissue.

I whip out a tissue and shed a compassionate tear; fully aware that the chauvinism stems from a deep-seeded envy of the vagina which some men will never succeed in licking.

Poor sorry bastards.

Thanks for the laugh HotD.

chauvinism stems from a deep-seeded envy of the vagina which some men will never succeed in licking.

That part almost made me piss myself laughing.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
I'd heard of "penis envy" but never realized that "vagina envy" is a thing until the term was used in an article I read recently.

I've accused a couple of guys of having it since then (mostly in jest).

One of them told me that he's not at all envious that he doesn't have one, he'd rather just borrow mine or my sister's for an hour or two. Asshole.
Vagina envy is ridiculous. That is a poor man's attempt to copy the truth, it's psuedo-discrimination, doesn't exist.

I do think that you have a problem in your country of people throwing out the racism card when it isn't present. What that does is counterproductive to tackling actual racism. Kind of like when a woman cries rape and it didn't happen or was consensual.

I think an eyeroll in the situation of the Oscars is warranted. It's stupid, the carry on. How about people in wheelchairs? How many of them have been nominated this year? Or anyone with disabilities. Give.me.a.fuckin.break.
(01-19-2016, 11:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Vagina envy is ridiculous. That is a poor man's attempt to copy the truth, it's psuedo-discrimination, doesn't exist.

I have no clue what the hell you're trying to say, aussie.
(01-19-2016, 11:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 11:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Vagina envy is ridiculous. That is a poor man's attempt to copy the truth, it's psuedo-discrimination, doesn't exist.

Hotd don't try and copy Sally OK? That's her line.
The Oscar thing is a joke. But, then, like Duchess said, what do we as white folk know about that?
But, since you asked, I have experienced what I think is called sizeism. Rudeness, discrimination and the like based on the fact I weigh a bit more than your average person. I get stereotyped as lazy, an unhealthy eater, not caring about my appearance shit like that.
Ok, there are times I like my couch potato status, an enjoy an unhealthy snack or three. But I also eat my share of salads, granola , drink lots of water and zero calorie stuff. Have I lost weight? Yeah..about 40 pounds in the last 6 months or so. Am I still fat..yep, and probably always will be. But the catch is, I am officially too old to die young from this.
An interesting article on discrimination:

President Obama’s acting secretary of education, John King, hijacked Martin Luther King Jr. Day to accuse public schools of racism because black students are punished more often and more harshly than others.

The Obama administration has been threatening school districts with lawsuits and federal-funding cuts wherever it finds “racial disparities” in who gets suspended or expelled.

But racism isn’t to blame. Black students misbehave more often. Tragically, school administrators are so fearful of saying it that they’re being intimidated into ceding control of classrooms to violent, disruptive students.

That’s the story in New York City, where serious crimes in schools are soaring. Forcible sex offenses are up 90 percent year over year, according to state statistics. Assaults with weapons causing serious injuries are up 69 percent.

..........More
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(01-20-2016, 01:43 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 11:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

Hotd don't try and copy Sally OK? That's her line.

It's a pretty generic statement and natural response to that word salad you tossed out, aussie. But, yeah, I can see Big Sal posting the same observation.
(01-19-2016, 09:25 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'd heard of "penis envy" but never realized that "vagina envy" is a thing until the term was used in an article I read recently.

One of them told me that he's not at all envious that he doesn't have one, he'd rather just borrow mine or my sister's for an hour or two. Asshole.

I like your friends already. Great sense of humor.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(01-19-2016, 09:25 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'd heard of "penis envy" but never realized that "vagina envy" is a thing until the term was used in an article I read recently.

Asshole, or just blatantly honest? Hmmmm...
Some of my favorite people are blatantly honest assholes.
I grew up in a town that was white trash on one side and the ghetto on the other. That's what my elementary, middle school and high school consisted of... the scum of the earth. The niggers were the worst of the worst though, being a little white girl was like being a koala bear in a chimpanzee cage. My school years were awful because of the niggers, like I said it was like going to school with fucking monkeys that hated you for being a white monkey.

As an adult, however, the black people I encounter daily are just good people like anyone else.
Once this big black kid punched me in the chest in 6th grade because I accidentally bumped into him in the lunch line, as he punched me he said "get the fuck off me white girl". He hit me so hard it knocked the wind out of me and it took everything inside of me to hold back from breaking out in tears.

Niggers are the goddamn worst, but I'm good with black folks. Everyone just sucks actually. I hate everyone.
Most people black & white are cool, unless they wear polyester and start talking in rhyme with spittle that's where I draw the line.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Wait a minute...

You're a chick?
Sorry to disappoint you there, Mr. Cutz.

But, yeah, I'm packing a yo-yo.

Do you think MS would give me the time of day if I didn't have fun bags? Try to keep up.
I thought fun bags were testicles. Assumed 90% of the board was gay men.
(01-21-2016, 01:22 AM)Cutz Wrote: I thought fun bags were testicles. Assumed 90% of the board was gay men.

Well, far be it from me to harsh your fantasies, Cutz.

You're a guy (I'll trust you on that) who considers 'fun bags' to be testicles.

So then, it's not all that surprising that you rolled into Mock in search of a bunch of gay men with whom to shoot the shit ......not that there's anything wrong with that.

Two years later, and you've managed to convince yourself you're posting with a bunch of gay guys posing as just a bunch of opinionated spoken-for (except aussie, maybe, who the hell can tell?l) chicks.

Your poor wife.