Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DISCRIMINATION
I've been here for two years? Jeez.

For the record, of course I've been discriminated against. I've filled out a college application before, thank you.
(01-20-2016, 11:08 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 01:43 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 11:16 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 11:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Vagina envy is ridiculous. That is a poor man's attempt to copy the truth, it's psuedo-discrimination, doesn't exist.

I have no clue what the hell you're trying to say, aussie.

Hotd don't try and copy Sally OK? That's her line.

It's a pretty generic statement and natural response to that word salad you tossed out, aussie. But, yeah, I can see Big Sal posting the same observation.

haha word salad HoTD, you made me laugh. Well, you know what they say.....its a thin line.
(01-20-2016, 09:24 PM)sally Wrote: Everyone just sucks actually. I hate everyone.

hah you guys are FULL ON funny tonight. I agree with what Sally has said above, I hate everyone too, except the people I like and the men that I obsess about and stuff.
(01-21-2016, 12:59 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Do you think MS would give me the time of day if I didn't have fun bags? Try to keep up.

If I sent you my cell # would you send me a pic or two of those beauties?

LOL
You should be reading all the posts first thing in the morning, Aussie. It makes me wish I had taken a computer to the bar with me last night and ben on here posting drunk.
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(01-21-2016, 10:25 AM)F.U. Wrote: You should be reading all the posts first thing in the morning, Aussie. It makes me wish I had taken a computer to the bar with me last night and ben on here posting drunk.

Well I wish you would......then maybe I would finally be able to understand you!
(01-22-2016, 07:39 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 10:25 AM)F.U. Wrote: You should be reading all the posts first thing in the morning, Aussie. It makes me wish I had taken a computer to the bar with me last night and ben on here posting drunk.

Well I wish you would......then maybe I would finally be able to understand you!

Blowing-kisses Twat 78
Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
(01-22-2016, 09:13 AM)F.U. Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 07:39 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Blowing-kisses Twat 78

ya Slut no you're not Cheers

I hear ya.